Corn cob?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Treats (to be given sparingly)

Carrots, parsnips, apple, banana, pear, blueberries, grapes, raisins,craisins, dried fruits. Be careful with sugary treats that make rabbitsfat and are bad for their teeth. Cereals, breads, crackers, grains,seeds or nuts should be fed only occasionally as a special treat. DONOT feed corn, fresh or dried. It can cause blockage of the digestivetract.

I read this off of the internet and it said never to feed your rabbitcorn on the cob. Give your rabbit a carrot tonightinstead;)Cassandra:D

I remembered Buck saying how he knew of a rabbitwho'd died from eating peach leaves so I went on the HRS list of safeand poisonous foods to have a look just now. It says leaves, twigs andseeds of peach are poisonous to rabbits but the peach fruit is safefood.

I've heard that the leaves on corn on the cob aresafe for your rabbit to eat (my rabbits love them!). But just don'tfeed them the corn, it causes digestive problems.

Cassandra:)

Latest posts

Back