Corky's in surgery....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that they are so that they can't groom the affected area. They use 'em on dogs alot.

Yep, otherwise he'll pull his stitches...and with close to 100 of them...we don't need that!!!

We're having some cuddle time now....I think he's tired now...I'mgetting a lil teeth grinding off and on and I'm hoping its cuz he likesthe cuddle time, not cuz he's hurting!!

PGG... you and Corky have been so brave throughthis all. You are both fighters... stay strong for him and hewill stay strong for you. I'm glad to hear he is doing aswell as can be expected right now. Make sure to give him lotsof kisses and snuggles... tell him to hang in there like he isdoing. He is such a good boy... and I still think you are awonderful bunny mom and he loves you very much.

Good luck!You will both be in my prayers. :kiss:

Jamie

Well he was able to lay for awhile and leave thestitches alone..and he sprawled out as far as he could..MAJOR contentbunny..and MAN have I been getting the kisses tonite!!!

I'm happy with progress so far...just wish I could figure something else out to keep him from those stitches!

I think this tread has been the only positiveone today. I'm so proud of our little Corky, he's such astrong boy. What a fighter you have. I bet he's amischievous one when he's feeling 100%. As my nana used tosay "he's a little pistol." LOL

Jen

Yes he is... :X I just woke up andchecked on him and he had his lamp shade part way off!!!!:shock::shock:Thankfully it looks as if no damagehas been done and I tightened it a bit....and I know it wasn't tooloose! LIL STINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi PGG !!!

It is 8.30 am here, and I have just turned on my PC logged on the net,and came straight here to see how our little angel is doing.

I am sooooooooo glad that Corky is doing well and that you are too.

I think all of us here, have gone through this with you in one way or another.

I think Corky should be our Forum Mascot:cool:

Looking forward to some more positive news later.

I hate to admit that I can be superstious (sp?), its so irrational, but....

Ever notice bad stuff happens in threes? Well, with all the bad newsaround here lately, I do believe we are over out quota ;) so, don'tworry, Corky will be just fine!!

:)

The fact that your bunny is fighting so muchsays a lot about you. I really hope he makes it and continues a happyhealthy life. You are agood bunny parent and as much as itwas sad reading this, i was happy to see that you care for him so muchand that there are bunny owners whotruly love thier furryones. Just keep giving him love and letting him know hes safe. What anamazing little fighter... Ohhh and dont blame yourself at all, you havedone more than most people would have.

Good thoughts for you both

After all the trauma of the past few days, I wasworried about reading this post this morning, but it has brightened myday. Little Corky is such a star, and you have done so well to keep himgoing.:shock: 100 stitches!!!!:shock:Good grief, that is one heck of a lot on such a smallbody. Give him lots of kisses and cuddles form me- Jan

He's doing amazingly well considering what hewent thru yesterday! I got him out and took off his lampshade thing andhe's been sitting here kissing me for over 5 minutes solid. LOL, noclue what thats about! I have a call into the Doc cuz the lil stinkerkeeps getting his nose out of the lampshade....:Xbut...hisstitches look clean this morning. LOL

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
He's doing amazingly well considering what he went thruyesterday! I got him out and took off his lampshade thing and he's beensitting here kissing me for over 5 minutes solid. LOL, no clue whatthats about!

Maybe it's just about loving to be in your presense and happy to be home??????

GREAT NEWS! Thanks for the Update.

GO Corky!

-Carolyn

Here's some pics of Dr Mark's handywork. Normally he woulda stitched inside, but with this muchhe said it woulda took him3 hours! Oh and as I was holdinghim so my son could take the pics..he kept kissing me!!!

This is the side of him...

Stitches1.jpg

Here is underneath...the stitches go clear around the front leg, but its hard to see here, but you get the idea:

Stitches2.jpg

Latest posts

Back