Corky is crackin me up tonite...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
He's decided he's no longer to stay in theplaypen...he's taken off twice and planted himself in Oreo'scage. She doesn't care, she just looks at him and goes andlays beside it. Just now he came hoppin all the way out tothe living room, looked around a bit, nudged my foot and proceeded tohop back down the hall. Guess he just needed to make sureeverything is as it should be. It also seems he's decided if hisgirlfriend can be out and about, so can he. He's just in the bunny roommessin around and meeting Misty...hehe. He's really startingto become himself again. He's decided he owns the place Iguess!!! He just looked so funny hoppin back down the hall that I hadto laugh at him....he's so tiny compared to everyone else right now!

Well, it doesn't appear bonding him and Oreo will be too hard...I think he's decided to move in tonite and she doesn't care!!!

OreoandCorky.jpg

There's a pic of her in my picture thread thatshow her markings even better! Its like wings across hershoulders!! Yeah, and she was ashelter bunny...canyou believe it..she's such a good girl...and is the hospitals newesttherapy bunny!!!

Aww, Corky!!! I'm so glad that you're back to yourself!

*Phew* What a ride that was, ey,PuterGeekGirl!

Thank God for Dr. Mark and you're TLC.

Kisses to Oreo and Corky from me, please!

-Carolyn

Yes, everytime he does something silly it justwarms my heart...we had a nice cuddle session last nite and talkedabout things again ;) Told him I'm happy as can be to see hissilliness...(this is during a belly rub..he LOVES belly rubsnow...hah!) He's not 100% his old self yet...but darnedclose! Med dosage went down yesterday so hopefully now he'll startgaining some weight.

How's my little man today?? Any improvement??

-Carolyn

Oh he's doin great...bein ornery and all...wehave to go to the vet tonite at 5, hopefully I'll have the word onsurgery then. He's much stronger than he was...so I think it'd beok..but I'll be a wreck if they do it!! Gonna try and have it done yetthis week if he wants to do so, that way I have the long holidayweekend to keep an eye on him!

Did you see the pics I posted with his sore?

No, I didn't see the pictures.

You and Cork will be in my prayers. God, I hope he doesn't need that surgery!!!

-Carolyn

It looks GOOD??

:shock2:

Oh My Poor little Corky!! :tears2:

-Carolyn

Yes, it looked much worse a week ago..but I wastoo upset and things to think of taking a pic!! He still has a hardpocket of gunk up under his lil armpit too so he hops a lilweird....I'm guessing we'll need surgery to get that out.. :(:( But he's a strong lil man...we can do it!

I thoought we were pretty much out of thewoods. Prayers continue. And Yes, you both willmake it through just fine. Just really really hope it doesn'thave to come to a surgery. He is one lucky little bun to haveyou, PGG. The two of them look so content and happy,obviously loved very much, in these pictures.

:purplepansy:

-Carolyn

So far its healing the way he wants itto. The tissue is growing behind that, so its a good thing.As for the pocket under his lil armpit, thats most likely some scartissue, he's pretty sure its not infection still down there cuz itsstayed the same for the last week.

No surgery at this point, we go back next Tuesday for another checkup.

Bad news is he lost 5 oz... :( :( He still thinks thats fromthe meds cuz Corky's eating well, he didn't like it, but said he's notreal concerned about it right now..was happy to hear he's been actingmore like himself.

Sweet buns you have there, PuterGeekGirl! I enjoyed your story!

Hugs!

Latest posts

Back