Copper- My first bunny adventure!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picklezon

Reaction score
Coppers about 6-7 months old. He's my first bunny, a mini rex, and i have a feeling ill have bunnys the rest of my life now.

moz-screenshot.jpg
85974608710_0_ALB.jpg

He got hot after running around!

16974608710_0_ALB.jpg

our first picture together!

65974608710_0_ALB.jpg

A picture i put into a cartoon effect. He always has to give me bunny kisses!

I just got a digital camera for my birthday (tomorrow!) so i'll be adding lots more!

Congrats on your first bunny. When I started with bunnies, I only planned on having one. Now I have three....hehe. :)

By the way, I can't see your pics. I'm sure that your bunny is just adorable but you might want to check your settings there. :)

Blyre

picklezon wrote:
thats soo weird! they were just here! how do you guys putthem in.. using the 3 cirlce button?!
I set up a free account over at photobucket.com and then upload myphotos. Then all one has to do is copy and paste in a link and it isembedded in the post. :)

Blyre

picklezon wrote:
i have a feeling ill have bunnys the rest of my life now
Ohh you most surely will lol,once they burrow deep in your heart,there is no way to get them out again

Copper is a beautiful boy:inlove:

I just love this...very cool!:)

65974608710_0_ALB.jpg

cheryl

ok thanks, i had an old photo bucket things, so hopeyfully this time it works.

n1319310125_30008397_6757.jpg

He got hot after running around!

n1319310125_30005021_6904.jpg

our first picture together!

n1319310125_30012290_7734.jpg

A picture i put into a cartoon effect. He always has to give me bunny kisses!

100_0050.jpg

Him playing with his towels. You go out and buy him things, but he's more entertained with simple things like towels!

after i study i'm going to add more of him!

thanks, and yes he does have a personality. Hecan be a big brat, things are his way or the high way (he'll ignore youfor a minute). But he also can all the sudden be a sweetheartand just want to cuddle. The weird thing is he'd rather be petted thenbe given a treat.

Ok i have a story behind this picture. I recently lost my favorite birdChloe she was 5 years old, so i kinda grew up with her, and she thoughtshe was a human, and always had to be by humans, and when she was about9 months we got her a friend Tweety, and they were close, but when everhumans came by, she made sure she only got attention. Well when Chloedied, Tweety wasn't as close with us as Chloe becuase he wasn't allowedto be. So he started to hang around Coppers cage all the time (which heused to be afraid of, and only Chloe was brave enough). So my mom and igo that's it he's annoying Copper lets get Tweety a friend. Tweety haswarmed up to our new bird Mia, but every time he's out in Coppers room,he ditches Mia to sit on Coppers cage. Nothing we can do i guess.

100_0173.jpg

Ok here's some more from today. I'm glad i finally got a digital camera!

100_0174.jpg

he always get's into his cages stand.

100_0175.jpg

100_0179.jpg

Back to playing with the towels!

100_0182.jpg

had to rest to get petted!

100_0183.jpg

his microwave box.

100_0184.jpg

now playing with my balloons. I told him it'll pop on him someday!

100_0187.jpg

100_0188.jpg

cleaning sammy!

100_0189.jpg

Tweety finally went back to Mia!

I loved those pictures!,Copper sure is very adorable :inlove:

Hehe,that video was very cute..a bit dark..but very cute :)

That's funny Mia scaring Copper..poor little thing lol

cheryl

thanks cheryl, my camera isn't that great at videos, it all comes out dark sorry.

Mia is actually only 2 months old.. haha and a whole lot smaller then copper, i dont know why he got so scared!

ok so my mom just cleaned coppers cageyesturday, and when i got home he completely distroid it! I mean hisfood and stuff animal was where is litter box usually is. then hislitter box litter was all over. he had it tipped over. I figured out heknows that when he dirties his cage we have to clean it which means hegets out and plays. I dont know what to do.

Hehe checky monkey :D

Great thread and adorable pictures! Welcome to theforum! May bunnies be a part of your life forever!Mwwhahahahaa! ;)

I have a budgie whos 10 this year! :shock:Shes out lived all of her other 3 friends.

wow 10! i wish my bird lasted that long. and yeswhen i get older, i'll probably have a zoo in my house, and bunnieswill be part of it.

just an update on him and the cage. When i do myhomework i now do it in his room by the cage, and for the first time,he has enough room to roll on his back and he doe it while he "purrs"!he's a happy camper!

the NIC condos are amazing, and if you dont have a big cage, but wantone, thats definately the way to go! I even had some extra to makeshelves in my room. Makes life easier! And cost me $32!

I missed the picture updates! Howadorable :DI think if I had an indoor bunny I would DEFINETLYuse nic cubes! Im not overally convinced you can buy them inengland though :(

Your bunny certainly has alot of room in his cage.:bunnydance:

We're putting our xmas decs up this weekend:DCant wait!

Back