Cooooonstant licking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvbunnies

Reaction score
Milk licks me like a lot!! Everytime I get him out of the cage, he licks me. Is he un-hydrated? He loooooooooooooooves to drink water. I fill his water bottle every 1.5 days. Does this me that me likes me? :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Thanks in advance!

I'm sure it means Milk loves you to pieces.....
I could be wrong but I think it has something to do with him wanting to groom you as you are bonded....
My little bundle of fur does the same and one year on it still makes my heart melt!!!:hearts

LOL! Thanks! Thats a good thing! I'm gonna get a bowl from Petsmart for him later. Its like a chew-a-ble bowl. I think he'll like it! :D He really loves me. He is like m little pillow. (Don't worry, I won't squish him to death.)

:yeahthat:

I have been a slave to my bunnies for 3 years and only get occasional licks from Muffin.

awwww it's really nice to know that he's bonded to you like that, Clover is the only bun out of ours that loves to give you licks, I think it's really sweet.

My Jenni licks me too :) She started when I had her on my bed with me and she flopped. I had to move 'cause I was uncomfortable and she hopped up. Then a few moments later, she hopped over and licked my hand :inlove::hearts

You can get salt licks to stop the licking, if you ever get tired. I doubt you will though ;)
url]

You can get different coloured ones too :p

Worked on my George <3

Some of my buns will lick me and the others won't even think about it..

Sunshine loves licking me and will lick me on demand when i say give mummy kiss and she will kiss my nose and when i'm attending to Jack she will be there just licking me..my hands or legs.

Jack would lick ocassionally...but as he got older he started licking memore

Zak loves to lick and will lick my legs and feet..and when i lay on the floor with the bunnies he will come and lick my forehead.

Marley will lick ocassionally

Charlie licks me

Chocolate Bunny used to give me kisses sometimes but that was a long time ago,she don't give me kisses anymore

The bunnies who won't lick are

Wally,Ebony,Maggie,Riley,Cassidy,Josie

cheryl wrote:
Yep he sure does love you...it's a special privelage to be licked by a bunny.

It really is! I've been desperately trying to get Chloe bonded to me. She doesn't like being held at all so we have floor time together and I'll rub her little faccia all over and she'll purr like a maniac, but if I try to 'suggest' she groom me by putting a finger or my hand near her mouth, she just shoves her head under me. Chloe's definitely the head bunny here. XD

Our Alona will jump up on the couch, stradle your chest, look you in the face and lick your nose, lips, eye lids, forehead, ears, you name it. She just tickles me to death, she is relentless at this.

LOL that's so adorable. The only thing my bunnies do when they jump on the couch is dig on me and try to steal my cheez-its. Tony bit me on the end of the nose once because I had cheezits and wasn't giving him any. :rolleyes:

Back