Cool Water Updates ^_^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolWaterRabbitry

Reaction score
I love getting new things for my rabbitry. :) Just ordered evans software, have a few more things to get to make my rabbitry feel more like a 'professional' business; but to think that a few months ago I had never owned a rabbit (though I've always wanted one) and that 1 little pet turned into a 20 hole rabbitry and its expanding more and more.

:) I'm going (finally) to my first ever show that I will be actually showing in this saturday, I have three does due within the next two weeks, I have more does coming of age within the next month, I have my first set of homebred rabbits that will be hitting the show tables in another month, phew this is starting to be more than a hobby. lol

No more Rhinelanders though, the fiance signed up as a member of ARBA and started his own rabbitry (though we're all under one roof) :p So those are 'his buns and under his breeding/showing line' ^_^

It is even better as this has taken the over the hole in my life after I had to quit horse showing from a bad fall/surgery, so it has made my life pretty whole. :)

Latest posts

Back