Cookie and Cotton (Pitbull and American Satin)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75GEzD6wh8o[/flash] I hope this video works, it's not of my pets, I just found it online, but I thought I'd make a post about this here as I am expecting some mixed reactions. I have read success stories about dogs and rabbits getting along, and today we just brought home our puppy Cookie, she's a gorgeous brindle pitbull. I'm looking forward to hopefully a good relationship between the two, I read that if they go nose-to-nose calmly, it's acceptable to give them both treats so they are rewarded for being friendly together. Cotton has been around a rotweiler twice Cookie's size who is my boyfriend's mom's dog, and he is great with them (actually he's a little skittish when Cotton gets near him and gets up and moves, but Cotton doesn't fear!) The thing is, Cookie is energetic, she's a total sweetheart to Cotton (and VERY curious), but Cotton is terrified! He hasn't felt like he's come near a heartattack or gone into shock, but he'll go hide behind the ouch if we aren't petting him when Cookie licks him all over his head. She just wants to give him kisses but he's not a big fan. Do you think he'll warm up to her? She's in bed right now so I figured I'd stay up later and let Cotton run around in the living room, he's doing so many binkies right now, he's just stretching out on the couch and then having these binkie fits where he paces back and forth and up the side and then back down... He cracks me up! I think the sound of me typing makes him binky sometimes:bunnyheart

Back