Convincing parents to have bun inside...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pekoe

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I have a two year old holland lop rabbit named Merlin who is currently being kept outside. He also had a playpen that he goes in almost every day as soon as I come home from school.

My problem is that I want to keep him inside - but my parents, Mum especially aren't so crazy about this idea xD. I would be keeping him in my room and am very responsible about cleaning everything up as I can't stand messy cages. Reasoning is that it does snow here in the winter, and while in general Merlin grows a thick winter coat I feel I would bond with him better if he was inside.

How can I convince my Mum to let me have Merlin inside? I know many of you are parents and of course have rabbits inside. Thanks!

Toughy. I first had a rabbit inside about 5 years ago. The this is, when I wanted something I asked dad. I have never had a relationship with my mom like I did my dad. After dad left when I was 12 he already had me spoiled, when it came to animals, and mom knew him leaving was hard on me so I just did what I wanted :/ Your parents are together? If so get your dad to talk to your mom, if you feel better talking to him just let him know everything and let him do the rest.

Back