conjuctivitis recovery (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry. Unfortunately, it sounded a lot like myxi, so there wasn't much you could do. I hope the others are fine.

spoke to soon her sisters eyes are pink this morning have gin=ven her antibiotic straight away what i had from before but i know is not going to work, i with give her a couple of day then will take her to be PTS she is not gonna suffer as long as the other one, they must of had it before i got them, i have a boy in the next hutch hope he is ok they have not mixed before so fingers crossed.

Oh gosh... I'm so, so sorry.

I don't know what myxi is... but I assume it's that thing I read about long ago that was introduced over in the UK to "solve" the rabbit problem years ago??

Again, I am very sorry that you have lost one already and are facing possibly the same with another... my thoughts and prayers are with you and the little ones.

Binky free, sweet girl...

Having her PTS may be the most humane thing to do. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how stressful and sad this is for you.

Latest posts

Back