Confounded Radio Shack o/t

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
I was soo excited to have in my possession acamera phone, therefore enabling me to take shots of my girls wheneverthe mood struck me (or them really) Since I am digitally camera lackingand was in need of a cell phone once back home here in Canader, what abetter idea than a two in one!

To my dismay, it costs a whack o cash to email these pictures toyourself (or others) from your phone BUT LO and BEHOLD, for a low priceone can purchase a USB port cord to transfer your pictures straightfrom your phone to your comp! What a fantabulous idear I thought! Armedwith a fistful of monkeys and some cash I headed down to my nearestRadio Shack *operative word being SHACK* to purchase my much neededcord! Only to hand over my cash, with a "we'll call you when it's in"curt reply from the clerk.

Tiss been weeks, upon weeks~today I might just mosey on over there andgive them a piece o my mind upon the whereabouts of this much needed(in order to share my purty girl's pictures onthe bunnywebsite that I frequent) cord! 5 weeks mah @##!!!

And that folks, is how I see the world this morning LOL

So soon off I go to forage for much needed breakfast food itemsand to let the lil girls out!

Cher

Latest posts

Back