Confessions of a Teenage Rabbit Slave

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I have a few confessions to make, after all, admitting it is the first step to recovery. ;)

Confession #1

I'm addicted to this forum.

Confession #2

I'm addicted to rabbits.

Confession #3

I bribe my rabbits. :shock:

Confession #4

I have spoiled my bunnies beyond return!

Confession #5

I've lost my marbles. I'm having crazy dreams. LOL!

Well Carolyn,Tucker Townhad something to do with my dream!

I'll give the brief version. ;)

Mocha and Spice got on my computer and found out about Tucker havinghis own town and being mayor. Well my boys didn't think that was fairto them! They wanted their own town and to be in charge. I was actuallyarguing with my bunnies! I finally got to the point I simply told themthat I'd have to tax their food if we made them their own officialtown! That's when I woke up laughing, lol. I mean even in my dreamtheir faces were priceless! Their eyes went bulging, they looked ateach other, they thumped, and their mouths were wide open. It waspriceless! Oh how I wish that was real so I could have gotten a picture!

That is ARIOT, Laura!! I can'tget overit.

Too Too Cute!

How dare Tucker have something they don't. Time to start thinking of a name for their Town.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

That is ARIOT, Laura!! I can'tget overit.

Too Too Cute!

How dare Tucker have something they don't. Time to start thinking of a name for their Town.

-Carolyn
honestly i think it would be adorable if peopleslocation of town read like that LOL hmm what should mine say???Savageville? LOL

Gabby wrote:
honestly i think it would be adorable if peopleslocation of town read like that LOL hmm what should mine say???Savageville? LOL
Savageville!That'll scaresome folks!

-Carolyn

If my bunnies start protesting in my dream tonight I'm blaming you all!

P.S.- I have one major problem with naming their 'town'. I have 2 bunnies! :shock:Maybe Troubleville lol. ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
P.S.- I have one major problem with naming their 'town'. Ihave 2 bunnies! :shock:Maybe Troubleville lol. ;)
:shock:come now 2 buns you can have a name bo had a wonderfulidea LOL I got 34 and a town name if i can do 34 certainly you can do 2:p;)LOL

Back