Conductor Dakota

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
Exuse the many posts as I don't have these uploaded on a site yet!

Conductor Cookiy's Dakota at your service

It looks like everyone's on the train!

(my favorite one before he took his hat off thats going on my bunny calendar)

these pictures are orsem

brillant

can i ask what kind of camera do u have

they are so clear

Oh Dwarf_Angel,

These are some of the best bunny pictures I've ever seen. Please don'tapologize for posting - and don't hold back posting pictures or yourcomments and advice. I get so much out of your posts all the time thatit'd be a shame to have you shy away from sharing your thoughts andexperiences, and your talent of photography with us.

How I wish I could just reach in and scoop up Dakota and take him home.He's adorable! Please load him up today with all the kisses and lovethat I can't give him from here.

Precious, Precious, Precious!

-Carolyn

addeytrix,
My camera is a Sony MVC- CD400. It's an expensive little bugger costing about $800.00!

Carolyn,
I haven't had much time with college and exams coming up to takepictures. A couple weeks ago I went on a train ride with my aunt andshe bought me the hat. Acutally that hat is too big for Dakota's headin the back. I had to find a rabbit with small based ears so I couldput its ears through the small holes given. The reason I did thesephoto session was for my calendar. I get tired of having a rabbitcalendar with ugly rabbits on it that ya buy from the store. The one'sI see need to know the real value of a cute rabbit! LOL! So my bunnieshave "THEIR" own calendar this year with my favorite pictures of themon it!

Pam,
I like the last picture to and its on my calendar LOL!However I am going to look in the barn for a nice thickgoodear and carriage rabbit. Therefore the earsstick in the hat rather then fall back like his do. I've gota few rabbits in mind, but may end up bringing my mr. attidude bunnyout for a photo session. He's the rabbit in my avator. :)

~*~ Amanda ~*~

He's almost 4 months.... not the best example ofthe breed but still a cutie! He'll probabally be sold as a pet in theJan/Feb shows... :D I've still got his father, and he can'treplace his father! LOL! I've got one buck (boy) right nowthattosses his daddy right off the table. I'd sell his dadbut his dad is my fav man in the barn LOL!

Ya probabally got more info then ya intended to recieve LOL! If ya getme on the topic of how cute my Dwarf Hotots are...ya better get a comfychair and a drink LOL! I love the little buggers more then anything LOL!

~*~Amanda~*~

Ooooo I'm jealous...I have the Mavica CD300 :p

I need an upgrade

....goes to adjust her list to Santa....

For Adults: Letter to Santa

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
It looks like everyone's on the train!

(my favorite one before he took his hat off thats going on my bunny calendar)

I love this one too! He is adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

I've got some that actually think they are thecutest rabbits in the barn and want to be center of attention. Whenactually they all look the same LOL!

Loved the Letter to Santa LOL!

~*~Amanda~*~

Latest posts

Back