Concerts anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeysMomMom

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Is anyone going to any concerts this spring/summer?

We are going to see Van Halen and I am going to see Debbie Gibson. Looking forward to it.

Going to Crue Fest (motley crue, buckcherry, sixx am and papa roach) on july 3rd in tampa.. excited! This will be the second time I've saw crue and roach.

Tracey wrote:
Going to Crue Fest (motley crue, buckcherry, sixx am and papa roach) on july 3rd in tampa.. excited! This will be the second time I've saw crue and roach.

Man, I haven't seen a concert if a few years now. I would love to see Motley Crue and Buckcherry :cool:

I have seen Van Halen twice, once with David Lee Roth and once with Sammy Hagar. Enjoyed both!

Have fun!

Haha, Debbie Gibson? I used to LOVE her as a teen! You must let us know how they go. My hubby saw Van Halen years ago and LOVED it, and even saw Valerie on the side of the stage;). You'll have a great time!

Last concert I went to was years ago, it was Godsmack. I need to get going to them again, it's hard with my hubby working two jobs:?. We'll have to see who comes around this summer:). I love the outdoor concerts, those are great!

luvthempigs wrote:
Tracey wrote:

Man, I haven't seen a concert if a few years now. I would love to see Motley Crue and Buckcherry :cool:

I have seen Van Halen twice, once with David Lee Roth and once with Sammy Hagar. Enjoyed both!

Have fun!
I heard Van Halen sold out quick! They would be a great concert to see I'm sure... PANAMA!!! haha I love that song.

OK so the ones I'm going to are not as exciting as yours but I love comedians so we are going to see Don Rickles, Bob Newhart and Jeff Foxworthy in the next couple of months. I only wish Newhart and Rickles were going to be together as they are hilarious when touring together. I've seen them on talk shows together and couldn't stop laughing. I know they are best friends and play off each other humour.

Susan:)

Van Halen was suppose to be here in March but we would be on vacation. Since Eddie Van Halen was sick, they rescheduled. Luckily there are tickets and we got some. My husband wanted to see them with David Lee Roth so I got him tickets for an early birthday present. I like their songs. That would be cool to see Valerie there. I like her. Her book was great. I couldn't put it down.

My first love is Duran Duran. They will beover an hour away from me in May, but I don't want to go alone. None of my friends here are DD fans. I guess I will have to miss them this year. I have seen them once with just Simon and Nick and then four times with the whole band. I got to meet them too. So that was awesome.

I'm going to see REM in August in Cardiff!! :biggrin2:Me and Steve are going with my parents, cos they like them too... Me and Steve also were lucky enough to see REM at the Royal Albert Hall in London last month too, and they were AMAZING! I can't wait to see them again!

I'm DYING for Acrade Fire to play over here too, to see them live... if anyone knows them, they are one of my favourite bands at the moment!:D

I usually go to Glastonbury Festival every year too (you guys must have heard of it, right?), but I'm not this year, due to being ill and not having the money for a ticket... the past few years I've gone it's been amazing, despite the weather and all the knee-deep mud and water... and I'm pretty much heartbroken that I can't go again this year.... :cry1:

I think she calls herself Deborah Gibson now! She actually grew up close to where I live. I like her music.

No concerts for me this summer. Last summer I saw Genesis - it was excellent!

I feel really blessed because I have a part time job ushering at American Music Theater in Lancaster, PA. We do have our own "house shows" which are awesome, but I also get to work and see some fabulous concerts.

Many of them are "older" groups (so don't feel bad Sooska...I love 'em). Some great ones I've seen have been Anne Murray, Rick Springfield, Bela Fleck, STOMP, Hootie & the Blowfish, The Smothers Brothers, and Bobby Vinton. Probably the best concert I saw there was Peter Frampton. What an unbelievable guitarist!

This month includes the Gin Blossoms...and there are some great doo wop shows ahead this summer.

Such a great question..

I purchased tix for Mellisa Ethridge in August and will see her at one of the greatestvenues in LosAngeles - the Greek Theatre (Outdoor, small venue)but my BFF girlfriend wanted to go the the "Crue Fest" when they are in Los Angeles, but can't bring myself to do so at 43 years old!!

When we were 20 we partied all of the time with them, but come on - I have a bunny and a 19 year old cat since those days- lol! Mellisa Ethridge sounds like the reasonable choice - but will always be a "Crue Head".. Time moves so fast and I still feel/Act like I am 12 years old..

Latest posts

Back