Concerned about cat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Scully has been displaying some strange symptomsin the past day or two, not the least of which is that I have noticedblood in her stool. Her babies are just 5 days old today, so I am verynervous. I'll be calling the vet today, and possibly bringing her in.Please pray that everything turns out well and she does not have aserious or life-threatening condition.

~M

Consider Scully in my prayers, m.e. Keep us posted on how things go. Will be thinking about you today.

-Carolyn

OH m.e !

We have all our bendable parts here crossed for you, and are thinking good bunny thoughts.

Cher, Jezebel and Jade

I called the vet's today, and she said it may bejust the stress of giving birth and the fact that she's just startedeating again within the past week that's upset her stomach. I didn'tbring Scully in, just a stool sample, and they'll call me. *fingerscrossed*

~M

Well, that's encouraging, m.e.! I'll keep praying, but it sounds as if it's more on the positive side than negative.

Keep us posted.

Thinking about you.

-Carolyn

Back