Comparing baby pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiabia0

Reaction score
Cinnabun is on the left. Her picture was from a year ago. She's a mini rex.

Alfred is my new bunny on the right. He's a mini lop.

89251925ec9.png

OMG you seem to have a certain taste in bunny coloring! LOL!

Uppy ears and downy ears.... same bunny almost!

Such cuties! I don't have any baby pictures of Rory, but here is my Cinnabun as a baby and him as an adult. Cinnabuns are the best!

Aw! Adorable! He looks quite different!

And yes, two of my rabbits do look quite a like. The dutch one is extremely different! :cool:

Marlin as a baby (6 weeks):

l_8a7edd10717cfe3baa6303575aa56808.jpg

Marlin at 6 months:

l_49554ea06d600495ded534ed8d8093f6.jpg

I have no baby pictures of Mallory and Morgan, as I adopted them from a rescue when they were 5 months old. Madilyn was 5 months old when I got her from a breeder. Brody is STILL a baby, hehe.

i just wanted to say how much i love seeing baby rabbit pictures on the forum, whether they're from you guys, or breeders, or whatever! i got tony when he was at least a year old, so i never got to see him as a baby, and i probably never will get to own a baby bun, because even if i get him a friend, it will probably be an adult. your babies are all so cute, especially when their ears lop! please let me live vicariously though baby bunny pics!~ :biggrin2:

This was Sugar when she was about 3 weeks old in May.

babysugarrn5.jpg

At first we thought Sugar's a she but now we know it's a he. lol

Sugar 6 months old now.

sugar2wa7.jpg

Daddy about a month oldin May

d15mayfi3.jpg

Daddy was badly matted so I cut all his fur in Aug.

He doesn't look very happy. lol.. It took about a month for the fur to grow back.

nakedok5.jpg

Daddy at 6 months old now.

daddyhg5.jpg

You might not be able to see it clearly but they are resting their head on each other's back. All coiled up together. :D

restingyh6.jpg

Daddy loves to lie on Sugar's paw

resting2ft6.jpg

When ever sugar's drinking water he'll be below him letting him lean his headon him. (when they were caged)

drinkea7.jpg

They love to sleep like that. Furry butts sticking out.

resting3mt7.jpg

Back