Comics? Video games?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doctor Who makes me happy inside.
Me too :biggrin2:.

We have a half dozen very full long boxes. Both the kids have short boxes already started. And don't even get me started on the assortment of action figures and model replicas of comic characters. LOVE IT ALL.

We do have a X-Box, but not too into gaming.

littl3red wrote:
Kipcha wrote:
I've only within the last couple years really started getting into video games, although I have always been really into the Pokemon ones and have all the good ones for Nintendo DS/Gameboy Advanced/Gameboy color (I don't wast money on all the ranger and such ones). I've also got a good chunk of Wii games but I just love the PS3. Got it last year for Christmas along with a copy of Skyrim and now I'm hooked, been getting into the Batman Arkham Asylum/Arkham City and Assasin's Creed games, going to get Uncharted, Mass Effect and Infamous next.
I think we would get along, like REALLY REALLY WELL. I LOVED Skyrim. I LOVE Arkham Asylum (trying so hard to finish it so I can play Arkham City but I'm SOOOOOOOOO BUSY) and Assassin's Creed III looks painfully cool, I'm borrowing it from a friend when things settle down and he's done with it. Oh my gosh. This thread is making my heart pump. I get so excited when I can talk about video games! :biggrin: You have no idea how horrible it is to live in Farm Town, Kansas. :( The internet is my only sanctuary.

I agree, it sounds like we would! Do you have any other good PS3 game recommendations? Because I am always on the lookout for new games!

If you like Arkham Asylum, then you will LOVE Arkham City, it took everything from Arkham Asylum and stepped it up!

I agree, it sounds like we would! Do you have any other good PS3 game recommendations? Because I am always on the lookout for new games!

Check out the Mass effect trilogy. I think its coming out with a collection disk of all 3 games in 1. Really good series if you like scifi and open world RPGs like Skyrim. I liked Skyrim more but Mass effect was really fun too. Or the Fable series is pretty good.

Fallout is another great series too.

Portal 1 and 2 were awesome. I have this sneaking suspicion that my brother is getting me the limited edition Star Wars xbox 360, so I'll be able to get back into my console gaming obsession and not just PC.

I'm also replaying both KOTOR 1 and 2. GREAT games!

Oh man, I would love to get the star wars xbox!!! But I can't justify buying another console just cause it looks cool.

Yeah, I love Fallout too! I also just finished playing Borderlands 2. Pretty fun with a comic book look to the graphics and some really funny dialog.

But this weeks been busy with Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 coming out tuesday!!!

I actually don't even have an Xbox! I have to live off of small spurts when I visit my brother. I still have to say my favourite series of all time for gaming is Mass Effect... It's sooo good.

I really want to try Borderlands 2, but I'm so broke I can't manage it :p

I'm not a huge fan of FPS's but I do love me some Halo. I haven't even been able to try out Halo 4 yet, it's killing me!

MarisaAndToby wrote:
I actually don't even have an Xbox! I have to live off of small spurts when I visit my brother. I still have to say my favourite series of all time for gaming is Mass Effect... It's sooo good.

I really want to try Borderlands 2, but I'm so broke I can't manage it :p

I'm not a huge fan of FPS's but I do love me some Halo. I haven't even been able to try out Halo 4 yet, it's killing me!
I don't really like Halo... But I REALLY want to play Borderlands 2. It looks AWESOME.

Lol I honestly dislike all those things! I'm a total animal nerd, though. My hobbies are surfing and volleyball, and I do them almost every day. And I get super paranoid with open doors. My friends think I have a phobia or something:p

I geek out over sewing and quilting stuff, but as for "actual" geeky things, I have spent hours at a time playing Diablo (still have the original 2-player Playstation game), Diablo II on a laptop that could barely run it, and now Diablo III on my newly-built computer.

Well I bought myself an Xbox 360 before anything else, if that tells you anything. :p
I loooove zombies. Zombie games most of all, my favorite show The Walking Dead, and of course the movies.

But I have to say I'm a total gamer chick. And my boyfriend loves it, except for when I do better than him :biggrin2:

littl3red wrote:
Batman: The Dark Knight is about it at the moment... I just got the Joker graphic novel and WOW is it twisted. I really miss the classy Joker... I mean, Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker, but I miss the slick hair and well-pressed suit. They're two different types of creepy. What's your opinion on The New 52?

Ever read Arkham Asylum? LOVE

The New 52 is hit and miss. Some I love. Some eh. Others I loathe.

qtipthebun wrote:
Aagh, so excited that there's other geek girls on here! Ali, I can't believe you read Batwoman!! That makes me super happy!

*Goes to snuggle on the couch with Tippy and play Skyrim*

I have my hubby hooked. You should see the onsies we got for our baby.

Apebull wrote:
Doctor Who makes me happy inside.
Me too :biggrin2:.

We have a half dozen very full long boxes.  Both the kids have short boxes already started.  And don't even get me started on the assortment of action figures and model replicas of comic characters.  LOVE IT ALL.

We do have a X-Box, but not too into gaming.

I should post the picture of her in her Batman onsies

Tv. hands down. I am kind of obsessed with Criminal Minds. Not as much now since my favorite person left, but I rewatch episodes like nobody's business. lol. I'm a major super fan/fangirl of Paget Brewster(she played Emily Prentiss). She is just so funny, unique, and talented. She's also a huge nerd. I also fall asleep to The Golden Girls every night and watch Friends on a daily basis. lol. I also love The Big Bang Theory.

I like video games, but not "gamer games" if that makes sense. I like puzzles. I'm hooked on picross 3d on my ds right now. I also like games like the Sims 2. I have been meaning to get a Wii for so long. I love Mario games. I had a PS2, but it broke. I ended up selling my games when I needed money and realized I'd never actually buy a PS2 again. I kept all my Crash Bandicoot games though. I couldn't part with them. lol.

oh, and P!nk. I've been a super fan for 9 years.

Oooh, Shmoo, puzzle games...you should try Catherine. It's a little creepy, but if you watch Criminal Minds, you can handle it (I had a roommate who was obsessed with serial killers...I've seen all of them except those that came out in the past year and a half). But it's a series of block puzzles. Like pushing a 3d set of blocks to make a path up it. It's really hard!!

And aaaah, Golden Girls! I LOVE Golden Girls. And the Big Bang Theory, but for a nerd, I think that goes without saying. :D

I just looked the game up and it does look really interesting! Unfortunately, I don't have an xbox or PS. :(

All the great Criminal Minds episodes happened before you stopped watching, so it's all good. ;) haha

Latest posts

Back