Comfortable?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
this is where Snuggles, my Mini Rex decided to take a nap today. How can this even be considered comfortable....he is laying on the stairs of his litter box. :)

IMG_2717.jpg

He is weak..... he needs craisens..... he couldn't even make it all the way down the steps before he collapsed.........

;)

i swear its only the mini rex that do these crazy things. the one before him was even more crazy, he would lay in my bed under the covers with just his back legs kicked out.

That is too funny, doesn't look comfy to me at all!

What a beautiful bunny, I love his face and his markings are beautiful :inlove:Good thing you don't live closer to me cause I justmight have to bunny nap him :biggrin2:

Ha. My guys seem to take naps with their heads on each other's bums which I don't understand at all. Is that one of those enclosed cat litterboxes? How does he like that? He's totally adorable. :inlove:

Oh my! He is so cute! I love the expression on his face.

Could we say that he looks "pooped?" (aka "tired" but there is a play on words there... heh heh):biggrin2:

Denise

Yes he does look pooped. that was after a few hours of jumping on and off the couch while i was laying there sick.

tonyshuman - yes that is one of those Boda Litter Boxes, i used it to train 5 rabbits so far and it works well, since some of the rabbits are not spayed/neutered here because they come to me with health issues.

My rabbit Bo (who has passed on) used it since his first day here and for 2 and a half years after that and its held up great because i can clean it really easily.....occasionally i find a few poops outside the box, but its not like they mean to make a mess :)

isn't it sad on my sick day i am taking pics from the couch. i just can't help it when they are all doing such cute things all of the time.

Aww! That's SO cute!!

I can't imagine how that could be comfortable at all lol....

And it's not weird- last year when I had an operation I was pretty much sofa-bound for weeks- I would lie on the sofa taking pictures of the bunnies all day too! WAY better than daytime TV ;)

Bo B Bunny - My Bo (who's full name was TurBo) was a Mini Rex and the bunny that started it all. He shared the apartment with me, but had many health issues and I lost him to an abcess of 3 of his teeth a little less than a month ago.

He was never in a cage and did everything with me.....like went to work, went away and to all holidays with my family.....he lived a good life.....just like a king. :)

He was a Harlequin. He is the one in my picture by my forum name. One day when i have the time I will post all the pics of him. I do have a video that I will have to post the link of....my boyfriend made a great video after he passed because he was a HUGE part of our life.

Latest posts

Back