color of

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love4bunnies

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me the color of the Mini Rex in picture up at top on right and the one at the bottom of picture?

Thanks.

IMG_2602-Copy1.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

That is what i thought to.

What color should i breed them to? The blue/ lilac fawn and the opal?

The blue,Lilac/fawn is the buck the other 2 are does but they are are all out of one litter.:(

Thanks very much.:)

love4bunnies wrote:
That is what i thought to.

What color should i breed them to? The blue/ lilac fawn and the opal?

The blue,Lilac/fawn is the buck the other 2 are does but they are are all out of one litter.:(

Thanks very much.:)
you need to breed the opal to a opal to keep the color right and the harlies you need to breed them to a good broken of there dark colors or even a good colored red that will also help the colors........Toby

Oh i didn`t want to breed to Castor anyway LOL because i don`t like that color but i am only into some for a hobby.

If i bred to a black i wonder what colors i would get LOL She has a dark harlequin mother and a lilac father.

Thanks very much.

love4bunnies wrote:
Oh i didn`t want to breed to Castor anyway LOL because i don`t like that color but i am only into some for a hobby.

If i bred to a black i wonder what colors i would get LOL She has a dark harlequin mother and a lilac father.

Thanks very much.
Castor, Opal, Black, and Black Otter is what the top 4 are on my genetices program on Evan's Rabbitry Program

LILAC- The entire body is to be a rich lustrous med dove grey that runs deep towards the skinto a slightly lighter dove grey undercolor. Color is to be even over the entire animal. Toenails are to have pigmentation. Eyes blue-grey, ruby cast permissible.

Faults- Faded, rusty or sunburned color; scattered white hairs, color that is not even over the entire animal.

love4bunnies wrote:
Yes but not a good looking one.:(
It looks like the flash was on in that picture which is why he looks more brownish. Here is a picture of him when he was younger with no flash. He actually has pretty good coloring.

i204221024_99214_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back