color of my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunny_bunny

Reaction score
I dont have a picture, I though i would do my best to describe him.

he has a smokey grey color on his ears, nose (it streches out over his face getting lighter), tail and feet, and around his eyes. he has a lighter smokey grey color over his back exclueding the shoulders which are white, and it has little white dots in the grey. His eyes are blue.

Hard to say without a photo. I have a coat color site with many photos here http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/coat_colors1.html

You rabbit sounds like it might be a smoke pearl (below) - try clicking on the shaded group link on my coat colors site and see if you can find something similar to your rabbit. You can click on most of he rabbit icons to view actual photos.

Pam

smokepearlnock.jpg

The bunny in that pic is alot darker then my bun, im going to go take a look at your site and see what I find, thank you so much.

He has the coloring of the the blue point, the grey is very light like this one.

Im going to run an grab a pic with my cell phone, so I can give you an better idea

Alright here they are..not the best quality haha, in the pictures there looks like some red there is no red on him at all its just the camera lol

rabbits valley wrote:
sealpoint?

Sealpoint (a color term not generally used in the US) is a dark sablepoint. We can rule that out if the rabbit has blue-gray eyes. It also appears to light in the photo to be a sealpoint.

Pam

this post has also helped me out too as i now nowhat colour my lionhead cross is lol, she's the same colour as therabbit in the picture

pamnock wrote:
Hard to say without a photo. I have a coat color sitewith many photos herehttp://www.geocities.com/pamnock/coat_colors1.html

You rabbit sounds like it might be a smoke pearl (below) - try clickingon the shaded group link on my coat colors site and see if you can findsomething similar to your rabbit. You can click on most ofthe rabbit icons to view actual photos.

Pam

Back