Color help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryhorse

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for color help. we are new here, have 2 French angora kits, around 13 weeks old now, I trimmed some of their fur off in these pics I put in my folder. (not sure how you all can view it but I am hoping you know more than I do about how this website works. :pray:) I thought they were both fawn but one is looking like it has black ticking on its face, and less eye rings on it, the other looks fawn ? and has the eye rings, I think you will be able to see those. Both eyes are brown (although one looks red from flash. )

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!
:big wink:

I upload pictures onto photobucket and paste the direct link onto the image box that pops up.

trying photo posting
Need help with colors, this one seems fawn? cream? has tiny blackish ticking on face, both have brown eyes, not red like in the photo was flash. This is one.
14461_061822_540000000.jpg

I am looking at the ARBA SOP and what the book says they look to be Fawn.....they have the white eye circles, Inside of ears are white at the nostrils & jaw line white? the only diffrence between the two colors are the Dorsal Hairs

Creams are to have pinkish beige to almond color
Fawns are to have a clear golden color ( Straw color)

so my guess would be they are Fawns cause Almond is a lighter color.....Just my guess

Latest posts

Back