Coki, SillyBunny, CaliBunny, Thumper, Roxxi and Cherry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
You're heartfelt apology means nothing since you signed on with a yet anothernew identity.

I told you that we'd be willing to forgive and forget if you stop withthe games...obviously you have a sickness and you need help.

You have completely killed all the trust you may have rebuilt.

You really should be ashamed of yourself.

-Carolyn

Carolyn might havebeen feeling forgiving, but I'm way beyond that. At this point I wouldnever engage in a conversation with you again. I think there are a lotof people who feel that way and just haven't said it because they tryto keep the aura of our forum nice. I don't feel like being niceanymore. If you keep coming back because this is a nice place to be,get over it. You need to realize you will never be treated the same asyou were before. It will never be the same again!

Stop the games and go away.

Seems by now these people would realize that we will be checking EVERY new member.

RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Seems by now these people would realize that we will be checking EVERY new member.

RaspberrySwirl

You are absolutely correct, Raspberry.

I understand your anger and support you in it.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I think there are a lot ofpeople who feel that way and just haven't said it because they try tokeep the aura of our forum nice.

RaspberrySwirl
Exactly!

Lanna

*Sighs.*

You know, just the other day I said that I was becoming suspicious ofall new members. I started to doubt that I was doing the right thingbut this post confirms that I was right to be suspicious.

It's gotten to the point that I skip over new member posts not onlybecause I'm suspicious but because this forum moves so fast. I don'twant to bother wasting my time on posts that are trolls.

I know it's probably not the nicest thing to do but I can't help it really.

One of the main reasons we are such a target for trolls is because ofthe size of this forum. They like to go on boards that are large toaffect the largest amount of people they can. Having said that, I don'tsee the troll problem stopping anytime soon.

P.S.- Is there any way to block the trolls IP address? Iknowsome forumsallow you to block IP addresses fromyour site.

Have done that (blocked the IP address), but someskip around with ISPs and their email address. Willcontinue to expose andban them. Eventually, havingno satisfaction to gain from coming here, they'll leave.

I'm sure you've got a lot of company in how you feel, MBB.

-Carolyn

This was the note I had received from one of the identitiesyesterday. As i said, I was willing to forgive and forget -and told the person such - until I saw another identity come throughafter this communication. The subject was entitled: TheTruth. It's really pitiful. I was reallyhoping that this person had learned its lesson, but obviously I waswrong.

I like us all to be on the same page with a character like this, whichis why I let you all in on it. I'm not into a secret societywhen it comes to these issues. I don't think it's fair tothose that are being honest and true.

Carolyn, you need to know the truth about Cherry......I'm her, and Silly. Please don't tell anybody, please. I'm reallytrusting you not to tell..... please. I just love this place somuch.... I mean.... Cherry and Nightball...... (Cherry was my firstbunny who got ran over....) I just loved this place.... and you made ithappen because you're a great administer. If you have anthing to tellme or something, you can give me a private message also. And Roxxi ismy neighbor, sheused to have a bunny, but she had to give itaway.Just please don't make me go!

Cherry, SillyBunny, and Thumper

Thumper is my second bunny who frozened while we were at Disneyland.....

I think that the internet is a bag of mixedblessings.... there's hundreds of thousands of people that use theworld wide web for good purposes, and thus the internet can be a wealthof information and knowledge.... but then there's the people that usethe internet not for good, but to do harm (whether intentional or not).

I find that it's very hard to trust people on the internet because younever know if the person you are communicating with is legitimate. Theymight portray themselves as a kind, caring person who genuinely lovesrabbits, but the reality might be that it's a sad, angry person thatjust wants to get a rise out of others.

In a way I feel very sad for the people that feel they have to portraythemselves falsly, or with multiple personas. It makes me wonder ifthey are that unhappy with themselves in real life that they think theywon't be accepted by us as the people they really are?

I believe that it is important to teachaccountability, even from a very early age. People must takeresponsibility for their actions and it helps build character.

I am the moderator/owner of a board and once a member is banned, thedecision is final. They are never allowed back on theboard.

Pam

Thats a shame that someone has nothing better to do then play with peoples minds.

Duck you can run but you can't hide. We will catch you. haha

Cristy

All these identities have been banned.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back