Clumps of hair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kep12091

Reaction score
I just woke up this morning to find a giant chunk of my rabbits hair in her cage! Can anyone tell me what this could mean? She is 1 year 6 month Holland lop. Ive been brushing her everyday

One of my rabbits had some matted fur on his back legs that I wasn't able to brush out. He eventually got them out himself, but the fur came out in clumps. Maybe your rabbit pulled the clump of fur out when she was grooming herself. Do you see any bare spots on her fur? Has she been shedding this time of year?

One of my rabbits had some matted fur on his back legs that I wasn't able to brush out. He eventually got them out himself, but the fur came out in clumps. Maybe your rabbit pulled the clump of fur out when she was grooming herself. Do you see any bare spots on her fur? Has she been shedding this time of year?

I have had her less than a week so I am unsure of her shedding habits however I haven't seen any clumps or matted fur as I've been brushing her everyday. I thought maybe she was stressed BC we have a house cat who is constantly trying to run into her room but she Doesnt ever seem bothered by that

Latest posts

Back