Clover is...'barking'?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayme

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, but I didn't know where else to put it. But lately Clover has making been this off sound, and it sounds like almost a bark or maybe a tiny sneeze. One time she did it 5 times in a row, which scared me. She's usually eating when it happens and she doesn't seem to want anything or be in any pain. There's no discharge near her nose and she seems totally healthy. I don't have the extra money to take her to the vet, as I have 2 buns to get fixed. If she's just sneezing do I need to worry? It could be dust from her food or hay, since she is eating usually.

I would say that if the food or hay is a little dusty and she always seems to be doing it when she is eating, then it most likely is the food causing it, which would be fine. If it starts to happen more often, or you start to see thick discharge, then you will want to take her to the vet.

It could be sneezing or coughing. If it doesn't happen again, don't worry about it. If it does, you might consider having him checked out. A variety of things can cause coughing that might not lead to a wet nose.

Latest posts

Back