Clover at 9 weeks +

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynnnora2

Reaction score
Hi all,
Thought Id show you Clover again. This is the cutest most loving animal I have ever owned and I love her to bits. Yesterday I tried putting her in the run with her mam and they seemed ok but when I put her in her mothers cage she started to chase her. I have got them in the run together at the moment and they seem to be fine. Im hoping to put them back together in a large double hutch when the weather gets warmer, hopefully with 2 more girls from my 2 week old litter, so Im going to put them together every day for abit. The first two pics are of them both together then the last one is my gorgeous baby.

2013-04-11 15.32.15.jpg

Thumper with Clover 9weeks and 3 days.jpg

2013-04-11 15.33.07.jpg

Awwww, Clover is adorable & so is mombun! Will an unspayed bun even if mom/daughter allow the other one to stay in their hutch/home? I'm still learning about bunnies but it seems like most animals once the baby is old enough to be on their own mom & dad expect them to go look for their own mate & place to live. Just wondering about bunnies, thanks! I do have two sister bunnies. So far no problems with them being together.

Good luck! I'm sure others here with more experience can tell me & help you should you need it! They are beautiful buns! Clover sounds like a real sweetie!

Just an update. Have had mother and babies (including Clover) in the same hutch for 8 days now and touch wood, they're all fine with each other. The hutch is 5 foot long and 2 tiered so I figured they have ample room to get away from each other if they need space. Looks like I might end up keeping just one of the newest litter as my brother has bought a new cage and really wants the dark grey one as it looks so much like her mother and she got him into rabbits in the first place. lol. Im keeping the light grey one as I am sure its a girl and I love her to bits. The other 2 babies are going to colleagues. The newest babies are 6 weeks old now so wont be long till I own 4 rabbits instead of 7. Also wanted to say, my partner made a large run for them and at the weekend we put them in it in the garden as it was good warm weather. We let Buttons ( my buck ) just wander round the garden, to my surprise, it was my doe that seemed to be flirting with him and not the other way round, They lived together for the first 9 months of his life ( while I still had no reason to think he was a boy) and they seem well bonded. But it was so funny, he just kept going to the run to teaser them all abit and they went backwards and forwards trying to get closer to him.

Latest posts

Back