Clover and Chive Adeventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I'm still tripping on this too. Tinkers (Clover's sis) is also such a great bunny. She has so much personality and smart. She is so funny when she plays with the cat (it's supervised), she runs like the wind, the cat doesn't even know what went down. She does the 180 turn hops, so cute! And when I open the fridge her ears perk up and she gets in begging position, little booger... She's lots of fun, we love her.

I just think it's so incredible that the two of you ended up with each others sibling. And they both sound like really well adjusted, happy, friendly bunny's. Can't get much better than that :)

Wow, I can't believe the two of you each have the sisters. Its sounds like they have pretty much the same personality too. That is so cool! I still can't believe it. Its so cool! I agree with Jenny, you can't get much better than that! :)

So I gave the buns an old oatmeal container to play in, thinking they'd use it like a tube and run through it, but neither of them seem to know what to do with it, so they just decided to chew the side haha. Here's Oscar investigating.

oscar.jpg

I found an almost empty oats container this morning and gave it to Tinkers. Great toy! She also loves an enclosed cat bed that my cat didn't use and a big box to jump up on and go inside. Lots of things to chew!

Latest posts

Back