Cloth stuff

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this for inside the carrier. I'd also like to have a couple throughout Luna's crate.

Are cloth things items bunnies like to chew?

Attachments

• 20200430_064546.jpg
    20200430_064546.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 5
Some rabbits will chew them. For example, Theo did, but others won't. Theo won't chew his towels, but he will chew stuffed beds. Make sure she doesn't eat any of the stuffing if she does decide to chew it.

I got this for inside the carrier. I'd also like to have a couple throughout Luna's crate.

Are cloth things items bunnies like to chew?
Personally , jasmine doesn't but all my other bunnies and guinea pigs do , I'd just be careful because you don't want buns ingesting that

Mariam & JB, thanks. I'd believe it doesn't matter whether the innards are natural or synthetic either. The main concern would be blockage, yes?

I suppose what I'll do is use the one from the carrier before getting more to see how/what Luna does with it.

I hope I can pick Lu up on Saturday so I can observe all weekend rather than picking her up Sunday or Monday when I won't be able to as much for the first few days.

Mariam & JB, thanks. I'd believe it doesn't matter whether the innards are natural or synthetic either. The main concern would be blockage, yes?

I suppose what I'll do is use the one from the carrier before getting more to see how/what Luna does with it.

I hope I can pick Lu up on Saturday so I can observe all weekend rather than picking her up Sunday or Monday when I won't be able to as much for the first few days.
I think it'd cause blockages , I'm not sure though.

Personally I wouldn't risk it because once can be enough to get blockage and it's not funny at all, many rabbits die in no time from them. With my rabbits I try using only safe stuff, wood instead of plastic etc.

Back