clingy day, etc.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bub was feeling a little insecure today. Heusually dashes around like a mad bunny (very independent), but today hekept running back to me, pushing, nipping, climbing, shoving,burrowing--thenflouncing off!

We had some company over, but he's not usually too shy. Today he wasreally cuddly with me and more or lessavoided everyone else.Funny thing was, though--he was really really cranky when he did runback to cuddle. Kept shoving me away, hard, then nuzzling closer, thenshoving, then nuzzling. It's like he was mad I wasn't in the perfectposition he wanted me in, but he really wanted attention.

Weird bipolar moods today--blame hormones, I guess! Poor Bub's growingup. The good thing is he seems to have better control of himself, notas many"presents" today.

I can't believe how huge he is! I'mguessing he'llreachat least 10 lbs., but I'm really hoping for 12 or more.

As for the rest of the herd (who have come through those teenage months and are much more stable!):

Fenwick's looking immensely better after a couple really bad days. Hisnose was bleeding from too much scratching,and all red andreally swollen. Now it'shealing and the swelling is gone,back to his normalgrayish-brown color.He and I hadsuch a sweet moment when I was combing him, and I make a point ofscratching his head now that I know how much he appreciates it. He'sflea free!!

Izzy continues to be consistently perfect, sweet, and gentle, but hasconceived a strange jealousy of little Bubby andpouts whenshe feels he's getting more love than she is.

Pandemonium went through her annual false pregnancy (although mild thisyear) and strewed fur all around the cage. She has taken the volume ofher cage banging up several notches, and I never cease to marvel at howintense she is about everything.

Smokey looks awful during her molt, and is as evil as ever. I actuallytouched her today, until she realized I was doing it and stomped off tohide, since she can't see to bite anymore. She moves really slowly andpainfully, but has a bigger appetite than she has had in a long time,and every now and then will come to the cage to beg for treats.

Rose

Little Bub sounds such a beautiful rabbit:)and I'm really glad for you that he's so like his dad.Thanks for the updates on your other rabbits, I always enjoy hearinghow other rabbits are getting on and it's good to hear that Fenwick isbetter at the moment. Is Smokey your oldest one? Hopeeverythingcontinues well for them, keep the news coming, Ilove hearing what they're all up to :).

Thanks....

Smokey is indeed my oldest at 12 + yrs. She's always been absolutelywild no matter what I do, which is a shame. We call her evil bunny.:?She likes attacking.

It's too bad Fenny has such swings, bad days and good days. I think it will continue at least until frost. His poor nose!

Rose

Latest posts

Back