Cleo has a new friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
Cleo has decided that my slipper is better tofriend to cuddle with. It does not demand to be groomed or chase youand try to grab your tail!

It is not a stuffed animal.. they are slippers. I got them from Walmart they are just too cute.

After she left and went on her way I put them on and now she is back and following me everywhere.

Pez hates them he attacked them yesterday!

You might be able to use this to your advantage, irishmist.

:ponder:

If Cleo gets out of hand, the slipper comes alive and does thedominance mounting. (If you saw the way it works with Tucker and Fauna,you'd be impressed. She controls his Every Move.)

:)

I can hear Tina now..."That's just Sick and Wrong, Carolyn! :disgust: "

Oh well...just a thought!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I can hear Tina now..."That's just Sick and Wrong, Carolyn! :disgust: "

-Carolyn
:nonono:That is sick and wrong. She would scare Cleo half todeath. Poor Cleo would need a therapist after her slipper buddy comesto life to hump her.:scared:

Tina

LOL very cute. My best friend has a bunny namedHarold, and Harold has a very special bear slipper girlfriend, (if youcatch my drift)

Nicole

LOL My male rabbit Pez had a teddy girlfriend,he no longer needs her now he had a "boy"ectomy this week, so we got totoss it out. Thank goodness!

Back