cleaning help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NetherlandDwarf

Reaction score
you know the sticky things that you can put on the floor of the bath tub or shower to help give traction so you dont slip.. they come in different shapes like fish, butterflies, flowers? well we had some on our shower floor. they are pretty old (came with the house)and some are missing and left behind the shape with the yellowing/browning sticky outline stuck to the floor. how would i get that off or what can i use? i peeled the rest of the butterflies off, becauseMy daughterhas issues in the shower... i just have her use the shower in our bedroom, (which gives me just one shower to clean)and its one of those small one person max fiberglass showers, its not horribly slippery, but somehowmy daughtermanaged to slip with great force and since there is no room to fall she smacked her head against the wall as well... she got a nice bruise from it. we went to walmart last night and bought something for the bottom of the bathroom floor, its a square mat. similar to those non slip foam cuppard lining, but a lot thicker and it has mini suction cups at the bottom. but the suction cups wont stick over the stuff that is stuck to the shower floor. i tried bleaching it hoping it would break down, but didnt even phase it. while i was down on the floor scrubbing i noticed conditioner all over the place... i figuredmy daughterwas playing with conditioner, coating the shower floor with it and hurt herself in the process.... My daughter and her antics... i might as well share another story about her... LOL

this one is titled "cable"

we decided to get cable, well actuallymy husbandwanted to get cable.. he says if he's going back to war he wants to enjoy some tv before he goes.. lol we have lived with out cable/tv fora long time... only because my daughter turns into a zombie who doesn't blink her eyes...here's how it has affected my daughter alana..
first morning of watching cable, it was also the first day of her new school. wakes up runs to the tv, i bring her clothes, she got dressed while watching tv... time comes to go to school. i made her turn off the tv and she met me in the kitchen where i was going to put on her jacket... i notice something a little odd with her pants... when she got closer to me i looked down and noticed she had put her jean pants on backwards and button and zipped them.. she had no idea they where on backwards.. when i told her she said oh i thought they felt alittle weird.. well i guess i was too consumed with her pants being backwards to notice anything else.. lana put on her jacket and i took her to school... i didn't realize her shirt was on backwards too... until she came home from school i took off the jacket and saw.... and the whole time at school she didnt even know her shirt was backwards...
just one of many stories since we now have cable... & she doesn't watch much of it...

Im sure if you roam around a hardwear store and ask a clerk they should have something to take glue off.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter falling, I know how she feels.. my 12th birthday ..:twitch:

They make a stuff calledGOO GONE. You can usually get it at Walmart or Lowe's. It should take that sticky stuff off. I would probably get the little bottle with the black cap, but you should just read them to see which would be best. They are just different strengths I think.

http://www.magicamerican.com/googone.aspx

Apparently WD40 works well for taking off stickers. You could try that on the sticky bathtub thingies. Spray some WD40 on them and let it soak for a minute, then use a plastic spatula to scrap off the sticky stuff.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back