Classical Music

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid

Reaction score
I would love to know what your favorite classical music pieces are...

I hear the songs, but never know the names...except for Fur Elise. I love that one. :)

So please...tell me what you like!

i listen to classic fm - kids have now disowned me:p tho i cant always remember names and composers.:?

do like 'march to the scaffold ' by saint saens?, sarabande by handel (anything by handel to be honest), the ashoken farewell and the prince of denmarks' march. these are some of my favourites.

to restore my credwith my teensi also like heavy metal and rock:)

I listen to some classical music,but not by your traditional composers...i listen to Helmut Lotti goes classic...that guy is just so talented..and very very handsome as well ;)

The Magic Flute by Mozart is one of my favorites. I also love the Brandenburg concertos by Bach. Vivaldi's The Four Seasons is really awesome,as well. My son loves the music from Fantasia, especially Toccata and Fugue in D minor, by Bach. Hope you like these, too.

Schumann, Symphony # 4
Schubert, Symphony # 5, and # 8, "The Unfinished"
Mozart, Symphony # 29, # 35, # 38
Mozart, Piano Concertos, 17, 19, and 20

--A few of my favorites :)

I also have to add that the orchestra commissioned to perform the piece is going to have an immense impact on how it "feels". I have several recordings of Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons", for instance, and only one really grabs me and takes me somewhere. The others are just bland recordings to me. It's all about personal style and interpretation when performing music and listening to it.

wow I am really glad to have these ideas coming in...I would really like to expand my classical Library as I can!!
You guys are awesome...thanks!

Cello Suite #1 by Bach

Rhapsody in Blue by Gershwin

Barber of Seville by Rossini

1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky

and of course, Beethoven's 5th

Those are my go to pieces when I'm feeling classical.

t.

Back