Circles?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber55

Reaction score
When I sit on the floor with my baby boy he runs in circles around me he goes really fast around and around.
Not only when I'm on the floor but if i sit in a chair he circles the chair.

Not about circles but I was eating muffins and they were in a bag and he took the bag from me and threw it out of my lap. Is he becoming territorial or does he just not like muffins? Lol

The circles is part of the mating ritual. After the circling you may find the tail rises, he may spray, he may try to mount you or something. How old is he? You're coming up to neuter time I feel.

There could be many reasons why he threw the muffins, he might just have been excited, he might have been playing, he may not have liked the smell, or thought they smelt good, he may have been jealous, etc. Whatever the reason keep the muffins and other unhealthy foods out of his reach so he doesn't accidently eat any.

Flashy wrote:
The circles is part of the mating ritual. After the circling you may find the tail rises, he may spray, he may try to mount you or something. How old is he? You're coming up to neuter time I feel.

There could be many reasons why he threw the muffins, he might just have been excited, he might have been playing, he may not have liked the smell, or thought they smelt good, he may have been jealous, etc. Whatever the reason keep the muffins and other unhealthy foods out of his reach so he doesn't accidently eat any.
We have been looking into getting him neutered and it will be hopefully soon but I need to be home to take care of him and school starts in less than a week so i might have to wait until a vacation to do it haha.

Oh don't worry I have a list of good and bad for him I don't know what i would do if he got sick! haha

Tony still runs circles around me in the morning when it's pellet time.:hearts: Neutering may help, but my guy has been neutered for 2.5 years now. Re: the muffins, he may have wanted one for himself, or wanted you to pay more attention to him than the muffins, or he didn't/did like the sound the bag made. Bunnies are weird like that.

^Funnily enough, Badger decided today I was going to be his and I had the priviledge of being circled, lol. Bunnies are funny little creatures.

amber55 wrote:
When I sit on the floor with my baby boy he runs in circles around me he goes really fast around and around.

Not about circles but I was eating muffins and they were in a bag and he took the bag from me and threw it out of my lap. Is he becoming territorial or does he just not like muffins? Lol
one of our house rabbits(raisin)does this round up thing,we accept him the way he is,,we would not change him for all the tea in china,sincerely james waller:p

james waller wrote:
amber55 wrote:

one of our house rabbits(raisin)does this round up thing,we accept him the way he is,,we would not change him for all the tea in china,sincerely james waller:p
Lol I was just making sure he wasnt trying to fight me or something haha.

Latest posts

Back