Cinnamon the Cinnabun's Bunderful Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Myia! She sure thinks so! :D

I caught some semi decent pictures of Romeo today... he is so hard to get a good picture of as he either wants to get WAY too close and check the camera out or he's a bit shy of it! LOL

P13301760.jpg

"What's that you've got mum? A camera? Is it tasty?"

P13301180.jpg

"I iz awfully handsome bunnah!"

P13302330.jpg

"And when I stand up I'm stretchy!"

P13301590.jpg

"Oh nom nom! PARSLEY!!!"

P13300680.jpg

"Aw ma! Don't take a shot! I've got parsley caught in my teefh!"

P13301300.jpg

"Okay, enuff with the flashy-flash woman!"

lol love the song your son wants to sing to the puppy.

Great pictures! and I love the captions. I love his grumpy face in the last pic haha

I am pretty new to the bunny blogs and have just read all of yours. Nice to meet you and your bunnies are soooo gorgeous. You take wonderful photos! I am looking forward to hearing a lot more of Cinnamon and Romeo. What a great successful bond!

Just popping in real quick... things have been a bit nuts and my free-time has been on the short side of non-existant atm but I had to post this here because it was so hilarious!

So I've always said Cinnamon was a bit odd as she's not been keen on banana and everyone says how their buns go gaga for the stuff. But I've offered and after a polite sniff it's always been, "thanks but no thanks" for her. (Romeo on the other hand, well... the day he refuses any kind of food will be the day I start feeling for a pulse!)

WELL!!! I was reviewing a DVD proof and eatting a banana and you guessed it - the penny dropped and Cinnamon realized that smelled reealllllllyyyy good!

I was drive-by mugged for it! She ran mad-dash across the room, jumped and landed on my chest and my snack was banana-napped as she dashed with the whole thing under the couch at warp speed... she was NOT keen to give it up either!!!!! I picked it and her up - because I simply wasn't going to get it away from her - and got the big bunny Glare of Doom, ears pinned and all!

Cabrissi wrote:
I was drive-by mugged for it! She ran mad-dash across the room, jumped and landed on my chest and my snack was banana-napped as she dashed with the whole thing under the couch at warp speed... she was NOT keen to give it up either!!!!! I picked it and her up - because I simply wasn't going to get it away from her - and got the big bunny Glare of Doom, ears pinned and all!
It was probably the glare of slave why are you bothering me!

Cabrissi wrote:
Just popping in real quick... things have been a bit nuts and my free-time has been on the short side of non-existant atm but I had to post this here because it was so hilarious!

So I've always said Cinnamon was a bit odd as she's not been keen on banana and everyone says how their buns go gaga for the stuff. But I've offered and after a polite sniff it's always been, "thanks but no thanks" for her. (Romeo on the other hand, well... the day he refuses any kind of food will be the day I start feeling for a pulse!)

WELL!!! I was reviewing a DVD proof and eatting a banana and you guessed it - the penny dropped and Cinnamon realized that smelled reealllllllyyyy good!

Haha how cute!..i can just picture it too..

Awww. I knew your bunnies would be special when I saw your blog title. My first bunny (childhood bunny) was named Cinnabun. His coloring was quite different from Cinnamon's, but their look is the same. When I got him, all the other little bunnies from his litter looked like Cinnamon. She is so darned sweet and beautiful! And Romeo... what a HUNK! Can't believe how cute he is. The two of them together are too much. What a lucky bunny mom you are :)

Love the nanner story too, my bunnies love bananas. My Skyler (RIP) once stole a banana out of my bag and ate the whole thing, peel and all, before I realized what was going on.

Back