Cinnamen

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinnabun

Reaction score
here is Cinnamen.. that Crazy rabbit.. i am nowin the middle of teaching to play basketball.. LOL.. i have this emptyOat conatainer that i cut in half and a carboard box cut out smallenough for her to put into the container.. LOL. but everytime i say"play basketball" i'll hand her the thing and she'll make it into thecontainer.. LOL i'll get a movie of it soon. LOL

but heres some pictures.

relaxing
tiredcinn.jpg

sticking her tounge out!
cinny.jpg

christmas pic
00009.jpg

another
00008.jpg

You wanna go Mickey?! BRING IT!
00002.jpg

Me Cinny
mecinn2.jpg

again
mecinn.jpg

And she is still loosing her weight.. LOL
0016.jpg

Clean Clean Clean
cinnny.jpg

Cinn playing on the steps
cinnamennnnn.jpg

Cinn outside after the blizzard
1913.jpg

hehehe,i love the one of her sticking her tongueout,i can never capture my buns doing that,and just look at all thatsnow,i have never ever been in the snow.

cinn is a cute little bunny :)

cheryl

LOL i can never either.. i jsut took a random pic and i got that out of it! i was os excited! LOL

i hate the snow.. thankgod its like all gone and its Spring! LOL...snow is really pretty to look at, but not fun to be in.. LOL thats whyi can't wait to move down south.. i've always wanted to live in Aussie.but i dont think that will be happening.. i wanted to buy like an extrahouse there. and go there for vacations. but i dunno maybe my boyfriendand I will do the time share thing. lol

Hi

Love the pics! Did she like the snow? We don't get much here in Athens.I can tell you Lazaros HATES rain for sure. He waites for me to comeget him whenever there is the slightest drizzle. My kids say he is toospoiled. (I think they wish they were thatspoiled...haha):bunnydance:Seasun

Back