Cinabun Stud

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Bunniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!

I've already just told you this, but I love Nibbler, especially his frustrated lop ears :D And Hercules of course, and Milly looks very similar to Evil Dopey :D

Dougall my black lionhead

DSC01610.jpg

I have toput this pic of Boo and nibbler on as they are just such a cute couple

DSC01516.jpg

and ya know that saying anything you can do.....

DSC01531.jpg

oh alright Boo you win :p

DSC01526.jpg

And this is Oscar maybe some of you saw his baby pictures as he was born in december last year

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02313.jpg

Aww yay 'proper' nethies! Netherland dwarfs are getting so outbred with other breeds here, you don't ever see any of the quality yours are :(. Sakura has a long flat head, not nice and round like your nethies heads. She has a banana head :p.

Boo and Nibbler are just perfect, oh man, I am so jealous when I see your rabbits that I want to throw myself down on the ground and have a tantrum :grumpy::p.

Well Sully bun has discovered his terrible 2's at 7 month old! he has fallen in lust with Bruce and his arm :p and has discovered he can have his own couch rather than sharing wih us lmao!! he is a bundle of mischief he was so intent on annoying Bruce the other night he put his paw in Bruces tea then wandered all over the couch! we had beef goulash too so it was a bit of a mess!!! here are some pics!

I think out of everything i find the picture of him with the leoprd toy is hilarious as it looks so small when it is the same size as Dennis :p

Look mum I have my own couch now

DSC02659.jpg

ooh smells like my dad!

DSC02660.jpg

You talking to me!!!!

DSC02664.jpg

Wuv ya dad!!

DSC02653.jpg

see what I mean that toy is the same size as Dennis!!!

DSC02654.jpg

I'm a frog :p

DSC02657.jpg

You gotta love me :D

DSC02647.jpg

Thanks Trace :)

here is your name sake

DSC02699.jpg

here is phantom

DSC02688.jpg

Zoes cheeky chins

DSC02686.jpg

and stripe (I couldnt fid the rest they were hiding up the tube warming their butts on the radiator

DSC02685.jpg

ooh also got to add these are my boys at show on saturday

Oscar ( he won his cc and got best of breed)

DSC02552.jpg

and Obi wan who won his cc as well with me with a pencil in my mouth posing Oscar :p

DSC02554.jpg

Do you recall the thread with the baby chins?

ETA: Suns litter!

Proud to introduce you to Indy. Indy is 13 weeks old now she is a black and tan nethie so rather than being an otter her whole tummyis red. She is really beautiful. Bred by one of my friends husbands she had an interesting start to life when she fell out of her 4 storey hutch before she got her eyes open my friend Ros was cuttign teh grass and her dog Aoiffe (promounced eefer) was sniffing at something in the grass so she turned off lawnmower to go see and found Indy she was around 9 days old at the time. they thought they would lose her but they warmed her up and popped her back inwith her mum and when ROs told me the story I said you should call her Indy (indiana Jones) anyhoo she is not tanned enough for Russells line so he asked if I would like her she is a beautiful shape

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

[align=center]Meet the chins!![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]Jin- Mischevious, lovable and a show off. Jin was our first show rabbit[/align]
[align=left]
DSC00382.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC00387.jpg
[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Obi wan - loves to climb his cage, hides his cheeky streak well (most of the time!!)[/align]
[align=left]
DSC02023.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
200808160003.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]This is us with Obi wan when he won his 2 BIS's at the Keith show [/align]
[align=left]
200808160001.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]Yoda - Yoda is my loveable boy everyoen who meets him falls in love with him!! he will not keep his ears together for love nor money and when I got him he was very head shy and with a bit of loving he now loves kisses and nose rubs :DBruce has been told Yoda will never leave here I have just fallen for his charms.[/align]
[align=left]
DSC02310.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC02716.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC02717.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]And we have 2 new boy additions first up is [/align]
[align=left]Big wig - he is quite outgoing and settled really quickly still need to assess his personality but at first guess I would say he will be full of it!![/align]
[align=left]
DSC02709.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC02708.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]Danny boy - STill very nervous he is only a baby not 100% sure of his birthday but he is only around 5 months! so a lot of growing he is gonna be very nice!![/align]
[align=left]
DSC02705.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC02707.jpg
[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]SO thats my boys gotta go check out my new litters we just had and then I will post the chin girlies![/align]

Mimzy - all my girlies were really shy when I got them but Mimzy is true gentle spirit she is a fantatsic mum and although she used to not like cuddles she now sits at teh front of her hutch on a morning for a kiss and her breakfast!

( i need to get a new pic of her but she is due a litter liek today!! so dont want to disturb her!)

DSC02030.jpg

Padamae - Pads is funny she is kind of anti social but just now has a litter and has decided if teh babies get a kiss or a cuddle so should she!!

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

Leah - Leah is our new doe, she is very sweet and still a bit shy but she is a lovely girl

DSC02719.jpg

and gotta add in Myrtle who is sable agouti but looks chin and was got at the same time as Pads and Mimzy she is quite a character very outgoing, cheeky and full of fun!!

DSC02723.jpg

DSC02726.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Yoda has amazing ears! I love love love his ears!

And he looks so grumpy!

Leah looks like she will fit in here really well :D

Thank you so much for putting them up :D

Latest posts

Back