Chubby Mini Rex Baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minirexmama

Reaction score
One of my does had three babies, but 2 died. This is the second time she has lost kits- last time it was all 5. Anyway, her single baby has turned into quite the porker. I'm not sure what mini rex are supposed to weigh when, but she's 6.4oz on day 9.Her name is Bluebell (mom is Snowbell dad is Blue Chip). Will have to change it if she's a he. Here are a couple pics.

3512088390_fb55f76f42.jpg

3512088494_ea10a638dc.jpg

I'm sitting here talking for the little guy in the photos...... I need a life! :blushan:

*I don't do mornings people!!*

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm sitting here talking for the little guy in the photos...... I need a life! :blushan:

if this little bunlet is like my rexes it will be "talk to the paw cos the face aint listening":)

honestly! grown women speaking for cute bunnies, what ever next;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:

"You woke me for THIS??????????? " LOL! Very cute!

BlueGiants wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

"You woke me for THIS??????????? " LOL! Very cute!
"Put me down, give me some milk, and nobody gets hurt"

You need to send that little chubster in to disapprovingrabbits.com! Too cute!

Yeah, I'm not to gender particular with names. But since I am a breeder, I like to save the names for the perfect fit. So if those two had a blue doe, I would still have the name Bluebell. :)

Latest posts

Back