Christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EiuGirl316

Reaction score
Random question...

Where is everyone shopping for things for their buns? Online, in stores? Any website reccs for decent bunny toys, chews, etc.?

WHAT is everyone getting their bun? I thought I saw a thread awhile back, but I can't be sure.

Thanks everybody! :)

I'm shopping at drsfostersmith.com, PetsMart and catsandrabbitsandmore.com
I have a whole wish list of things to get my pets. I'm getting them mostly toys, treats and grass mats, etc.

Wow...I've been so focused on moving, I hadn't thought of it yet! :shock:

I'm gonna have to think about this one...hmm...eight bunnies...probably toys bought in bulk online, various healthy (low-sugar) treats (like apple branches, etc), maybe a nice bale of mixed grass hay (although, can that be considered something special?), things like that...

Hmm...:ponder:

Oh! And I'll get those salt dough bunnies from tundrakatiebean, FINALLY!! LOL!!

I am going to splurge and get mine some grass mats from Cats, Rabbits, and More....maybe one each of a wooden toy, and a bag of craisins for all.

I am cheap with rabbit toys. I bought some glass/ceramic bunny statues from the Salvation Army today, and they wrapped them in this thick paper....I crumpled it up and gave it to the rabbits. They play with it for hours. Most of the bunny toys here are free or from the Dollar Tree :p...simply because mine wouldn't ever play with an expensive toy if I bought them one.

undergunfire wrote:
I am cheap with rabbit toys. I bought some glass/ceramic bunny statues from the Salvation Army today, and they wrapped them in this thick paper....I crumpled it up and gave it to the rabbits. They play with it for hours. Most of the bunny toys here are free or from the Dollar Tree :p...simply because mine wouldn't ever play with an expensive toy if I bought them one.

I have brought dear toys and i have brought cheap toys,and i always find thatmy buns go for the cheap things more....like a untreated willow basket,filled with hay..or a big box filled with newspaper or hay...or just a big box with an entrance and an exit..my bunnies can spend ages playing in their boxes...and my bunnies that don't play with toys...loves playing in the boxes,even a paper bag filled with hay and a couple treats added to it..it occupies them more:)

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back