Christmas shopping...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Sometimes it is just so aggrevating to shoponline! Mostly when what you want is out of stock...such is the casewith me right now.

To add insult to injury, my husband's birthday is December 14, rightbefore Christmas! lol I've been buying things since September, to spaceit out so it doesn't hit the ole checkbook too hard.

He's a huge fan of Babylon 5, and I'm trying to get seasons four andfive for him (we have one and two). Anyway, the stupid stores heredon't have them in stock, and of course can't order them for me. So Igo online, and because of my moveout of the states, I'mhaving problems because I put the wrong stupid phone number so theywouldn't take my credit card. Just had to call the credit card companyto change my phone number, now have to call and be on hold AGAIN forgod knows how long. Just a major pain in the rump. I've been on thephone for over a half hour dealing with this!!!

Christmas shopping. Gotta love it.

My Birthday is on the 14th to:D,,thenhubbys is on Jan 10th, dads is Jan 11th, sister n laws is Jan 6, bestfriends is on Jan 2nd, her daughters is on the 21st!! so Ihave alot of Jan birthdays!!

xmas time does get hectic for buying anything,,good luck!

Hey, my dad's bday is Feb. 6 too. All of myfamily's birthdays fall around the same time....mine, my oldestbrother, my stepdad. Twin brothers. My Mom, stepmom and grandfather areall the same day. Plus, my mother in law is two days before mine. Ialso have a niece the day after xmas.

Christmas shopping ,long lines,what you wanted isall sold out.prices are too high, you buy something then the next dayit goes on sale.I got a lot of gift certificates last year.bluebird

I gotcha beat, my birthday is the 17th ;) a week from Christmas eve. Then my brother is the 7th of January =)

But I know how you feel, I usually shop for christmas all year long!

I really should do that. Every year, right afterChristmas, I say I'm going to do so and never do. At least I started inSeptember this year.

Also, we aren't buying for any in my family, as I wo'nt see them and wecan't afford to ship things across the border. I am sending cardsthough. It's very strange to not be w/ my family during theholidays.....

I'm quite pleased with myself I have beenshopping since October for the girls I normally leave it all tilchristmas eve! Mind you when you do it over a period of time you dontrealise just how much you are spending. I have spent a fortune and keepon buying. I'm getting alot of my prezzies off ebay, as long as you picsomeone with good feedback its great. You have a picture of exactlywhat you are buying. I have found some great Polly pocket bargains forAlyssa.

I do know what you mean though I shopped online for a few things andcouldn't get them. So you spend hours serching each online shop to getit and then you have to go out to the shops and get it in the endanywayas theres just nowhere online that has any left.

Happy shopping

Vickie

Latest posts

Back