Christmas Shopping!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savannah1687

Reaction score
Maybe I'm the only one who does this, but I getmy animals Christmas and Birthday presents lol. Tonight I found areally cute shirt for Rabbit...she has one and she loves it. Whenevershe wears it she makes sure to strut around so everyone sees her.Anyway, I'm also planning on expanding her cage. Just wondering what(if anything) everyone else is doing for their buns this Christmas.

I think it's nice to give pets Christmas and birthday gifts too!

Cocoa's first birthday is just a couple days after Christmas, so Ithink I will just get him a birthday gift! Most likely itwill be a new toy.

I make the boys each a stocking: I take a paperbag and cut out two stocking shaped patterns, then I sew them together.Then on Christmas morning I stock them full of oats, hay, dried fruitsetc and the boys get to open them. They have so much fun! You couldalso opt for the easier route and just use a paper lunch sack.

I also bought a little santa costume, although I havent decided who the lucky boy to wear it will be.;)

Another fun thing Ive done before is to wrap up treats (a box ofraisins, craisins, dried fruit, or toys) and then wrap them loosely intissue paper. The boys always have fun ripping them open and playingwith the paper.

The end of Sept I bought Tina & Turbothe cottontail cottage (which they absolutely love), a willow tunneland a willow tent.

They're getting the tunnel and tent on Christmas morning along with a couple new toys and treats.

Im looking for a stocking with a bunny on front. Has anyone seen one?

I just bought Kahlua some birthday presents. She got a hay ball and a rolly cat toy with a bell in it.

I really like that paper stocking idea! I am going to have to make one for Kahlua and one for my rat. :)

turbotina wrote:

Im looking for a stocking with a bunny on front. Has anyone seen one?

Target has some for pets...they have a clear window on the front for apicture of your pet. That would work ;)(and theyre only 2.50in the front of the store with all the cheap stuff)

I get Winnie a bunch of stuff for his birthdayand Christmas from busybunny.com. He's a finicky littlebugger :bunnydance:so it's rare to find something he likesbut they have really awesome stuff and Winnie always likes what I getfrom there.

I've never been able to find a true bunny stocking (which is soannoying!) so Winnie has one that matches mine...just the typical redwith a fuzzy white top and his name printed on it.

This is my first Christmas (and holiday season)with my girls...I'm not sure quite yet what I'll get them, other than agood array of treats they've never had (that way I can also figure outwhat to use to lull them into doing things I need, like letting me trimtheir nails) and some new toys. :)

I'll be putting together some sort of treats to give them forThanksgiving, too, since we've always given the kitties the turkey'sgiblets for their "feast". :)

YAY!! The holidays are here!! :D

Ooo! I do I do! What's special with this holiday though, I have two girls to buy gifts for!

I'm ordering some rabbit things for them (and myself! ;)) from a localrabbit rescue as part of their Christmas gifts. This will be Pebble'sfirst Christmas and Poppy's first Christmas here with me, so veryexciting! On past Christmas eve's, I wouldgivePepsi a bowl of special veggies and fruit, so I think I'm going to dothat this Christmas with Pebbles and Poppy :).

Santa Paws will be bringing the girls lots of goodies, that's for sure! ;)

Pets are a part of the family, so we don't want to leave them out of the holiday spirit!

Aww...Santa Paws...I LOVE that!! How cute! :)

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Maisie and Flower sing, "Here Comes Santa Paws"...:)

Here comes Santa Paws,
Here comes Santa Paws,
Right down Santa Paws Lane...hehe!

this will be both my buns first christmas so iget to buy lodads of stuff :Di have bought them each ahandmade stocking with their names on the front and i have startedshopping for those have so far some some toys, chews and willow things.they will also be getting 'big' pressies so far got them some specialhay with dandlion in it but still looking for that perfect pressie :D

abi

teegra and duchess

Well Ringo is getting a new blanket, a new chewball,its wood logs all put togther some how that it makes a ball, andhe is also is getting a little stuffed baby rattle.

Samantha is getting her own treats. All her faves just for her. She isn't into toys.

Connor is getting a new blanket, another stuffed bunny(he loves them), an a stuffed baby rattle.

Teresa gets a new blanket, a stuffed rattle,a new x-pen and a friend. I think that is more than enough.

Dallas gets a new blanket, a new home, a stuffed rattle and a new friend.

Akasha the dog, gets two tennis balls, 2 squeeky toys, 2 stuffedsqueeky toys, 2 rope toys, she has two shirts. One she gets forthanksgiving and one for xmas. She has fleece boots and a matching hat.She also got a matching coat.

They all get a special dinner.

I got Rabbit a new house to add on to herold...now she has double the room and she's so excited! I was going towait until Christmas but I got too excited! LoL! I'm also giving herthe shirt I got her, some treats, and I'm getting her a pet stroller. Ican't wait!

JadeIcing wrote:
She has fleece boots and a matching hat. She also got amatching coat.
Oh my gosh! how adorable!

cheryl

Rabbits new house...its actually just another cage added on to her first one. I told her Santa came early ;)

rabbit030.jpg

rabbit029.jpg

What a lucky girl...i bet Rabbit just loves it!

cheryl

i always get my bunnies xmas and birthdaypresents! im thinking about getting treats and somthing from thetimothy rich hay and willow toys company but im nots sure yet

does anyone know anywhere realy good to get not too expencive rabbits things?

im sooo pleased look what arrived for mu bunnies today! :D:D

08-nov-2006051.jpg

08-nov-2006048.jpg

lol my buns are so spoilt!!! :D

abi

teegra and duchess

Latest posts

Back