Christmas Rats!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
My babies wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

ChristmasRats039.jpg

ChristmasRats038.jpg

ChristmasRats031.jpg

ChristmasRats021.jpg

ChristmasRats020.jpg

ChristmasRats016.jpg

ChristmasRats014.jpg

ChristmasRats009.jpg

ChristmasRats006.jpg

They are so cute, Amanda :biggrin2:! I can't wait to take Christmas rattie pictures this year. I have to buy some stuff to make a little photoshoot set :p.

Out of curiousity, are they enjoying the food mixture and eating it all, as well as nightly meals :)? They look a bit thin to me. Of course, though, my boys are neutered and are little chubbs.

Oh! They are sooo cute! :biggrin2:I love the one of the little Rattie scratching! The little one makes tree climbing looks so easy :p

congratulations!! you have converted me into thinking rats are cute! these pictures can convert the masses!

undergunfire wrote:
Out of curiousity, are they enjoying the food mixture and eating it all, as well as nightly meals :)? They look a bit thin to me. Of course, though, my boys are neutered and are little chubbs.

Bob and Archieare actualy chubby. It could be the picture making them look thin. Larry is still a baby, he hasn't gotten fat yat just yet. He is still growing in size.

They eat like pigs, no worries! I fill the bowl up with the mixture and they grab it and hide it in their special hidey places. When dinner time comes, they hang on the door waiting on me. Thanks for asking though!

I do appreciate you looking out for us rookie rattie owners though! Larry is little, but he was as small as a mouse when we got him. Give him some time, he will be a butterball in no time.

Latest posts

Back