Christmas Plans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valerie you are Ukrainian too. Great, I will miss the meatless 13 course meal with the extra place setting at the table. I think I will go buy Perogies at this home made Ukrainian restaurant, maybe they will have meatless cabbage rolls too. I remember growing up supposedly you were suppose to eat one course then have a drink of schnapps, I now know why my Dad was very tipsy by the time dinner was over.

Yep, lots of yummy food. But it looks like its just going to be me, my parents and my grandpa this year. My brother just called and said he has the flu plus his asthma is now kicking in so he can't drive up :( So we are going to have enough food to feed about 20 but there is only 4 of us :p Typical ukrainian

We don't do all the dishes, we only do about 8 things, mostly our favorites.

Today I made the Kutia(wheat in syrup), sour cabbage rolls, and the Kolach(braided bread). Thankfully my grandpa takes care of the soups so thats 2 less things to make. So much food! And its all beige colored and made of carbs, lol.

I've never heard of the schnapps thing. But that might not be a bad thing to do. i know by the time i'm done cooking and getting everything ready i'm ready for a few drinks :p

WEll I worked Thursday night at 9 pm till Friday 6 am, while at work i lost my voice and my throat was killing me,lol. Then I came home slept a few hours then off to my Sister in laws house where we celebrated Christmas with my hubby's family. Got home late then up real early for Christmas morning at our house with the kids, after the kids opened everything and it looked like a tornado of toys in my living room we went to my sisters house to celebrate with my family. Got up today still to have toys from one end of my living room to the other,lol, ugh. Called out of work today, cause i still have no voice, my head hurts so bad and is so stuff, and we are getting ready to get lots o snow so i didnt want to go to work,lol. So i will sit in and enjoy my day off,lol

Back