Christmas Humiliation.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victoriamarina

Reaction score
today momma was decorating her house for xmas and she started singing loud around me then she gave me treats & kisses :kiss1: and before i knew it there wuz shiny ribbon all around me.. i didnt know what it was but she tells me that christmas is coming and since its my first one i will be very spoiled..
she left me with this photo, i is a wittle embarrassed :eek:

WinstonXmas.jpg

Don't worry :) The goodies are worth a little embarrassment. Besides, you look very cute.

But you wook sooooo :adorable:

awwwww, I finks you looks berry dapper (an' momma says patient too). But now momma is mutterin' bouts finding a costume for me and I don't like da sound of dat. I fink your momma gave her Very Bad Ideas.

if yer human tries to putted a costume on you, just do what we do - wriggle out of it in a matter of seconds and if dey try to put it on you again, den bite da human on da bootie! mommy no try to put costumes on us any more... tho she did try to put little tiaras on us. she gotted mad 'cause it wouldn't stay on Gazzle's head >.>

if yer human tries to putted a costume on you, just do what we do - wriggle out of it in a matter of seconds and if dey try to put it on you again, den bite da human on da bootie! mommy no try to put costumes on us any more... tho she did try to put little tiaras on us. she gotted mad 'cause it wouldn't stay on Gazzle's head >.>

tank ou, i tried it but it happened again..:eek:
pressies?! well i am excited for those i love to chew on everything tank ou everyone for letting me know heh :biggrin2:

bunchristmas.jpg

Latest posts

Back