Christmas Card 2005

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I am thinking about using this as my Christmas card this year.... what do you think?

Susan

582ef1f3.jpg

CUTE Photo! I don't know how you wereable to get it...my rabbits won't stay still long enough for somethinglike that - or let me dress them up. But that's an awesomepicture!

I almost never get Christmas cards sent out on time....I'm horrible atit. So I'm wondering...could I use one of these with a header"I was having such a Hoppy Holiday Season..I misplaced your card...sohave a Hoppy New Year!"

Susan that card looks great.

hahaha.... Tinys mom, I know what u mean. I think with thatheading I would use the first pic. It matches. Ifyou had a chance to take the pic again you should use gift wrap toenhance the festivity. The first pic is good to usethough. Good luck.

What a fab card.

Tiny's Mom - I love the idea - the pictures match because it actuallylooks like the bun is snowed under with papers and far too busy!

Did you send that in to rabbits, Irishmist?

That is precious!

-Carolyn

Yes I did send it in to Rabbits, I hope she likes it.

I was amazed how well she sat for it. In fact she loves thathat... if I leave it out she grabs it and runs around the room with itand I have to chase her to get it back. Fortunately, shelikes raisins more than she likes the hat!

Susan

irishmist wrote:
In fact she loves that hat... if I leave it outshe grabs it and runs around the room with it and I have to chase herto get it back.
Susan

What a doll!There's nothing like a Girl who knows what theywant and goes after it. If you looked that good in that hat,you'd insist on having it too. I can't imagine how rabbits oranyone for that matter wouldn't fall in love with that pictureimmediately.

-Carolyn

Oh MY Gosh Susan that is adorable.

You must send me one LOL.

I'm getting ready to do one of Buttercup with his Santa hat & scarf on.

Soooska

We here at the Stee stables thought it would begreat to get pictures of the buns and print them small onto stickerpaper, then use these as the "to: From:" part on the presentswe give out. The family will not need to look at the name toknow its from us and they would think its great to see the bunnypictures (plus it adds the buns to the list of givers).

ohh wow,that is such a pretty bunny,and the wayyou caught her in that pic,just simply beautiful,ohh yeah you just haveto use that as a chrissie card,that is such an original:)

How cute is that picture! My bunns won't sit still long enough to take a 'planned' photo, let alone wear a hat!!!

Some of you guys don't know how lucky you got it!!!! LMBO!!

:monkey:'s!

Back