Christmas BUNNY TOYS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinelea1

Reaction score
Critter Cafe Rescue is taking orders for the wonderful handmade hard wooden toys made by Connie. They are untreated with jingle bells and the bunnies(and guineas, degus, ratties and parrots) LOVE them. At $3.00 a toy they are great Xmas presents for bunnies and friends' bunnies too!

This year the beautiful Hay boxesfor $ 45.00 are alsoavailable. We will work with rescues on priceing for larger orders.

Please see the toys and hayboxes at

http://cccandr.webs.com

To make an order email:

[email protected]

ALL PROCEEDS HELPCRITTER CAFE RESCUE'S DOOR STAY OPEN and bunnies(and all other species) FED WELL, FIXED& VETTED.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

christinelea1 wrote:
Critter Cafe Rescue is taking orders for the wonderful handmade hard wooden toys made by Connie. They are untreated with jingle bells and the bunnies(and guineas, degus, ratties and parrots) LOVE them. At $3.00 a toy they are great Xmas presents for bunnies and friends' bunnies too!

This year the beautiful Hay boxesfor $ 45.00 are alsoavailable. We will work with rescues on priceing for larger orders.

Please see the toys and hayboxes at

http://cccandr.webs.com

Thank you for posting this! I have been on the lookout for Christmas toys and treats for my bun! Even though I am running it close!

I LOVE the hay boxes...but $45 is wayy to steep for me right now! What a great idea they are though! They're very nice looking!

Please email my beloved sister in Christ and good friend Connie and tell her you cannot afford the entire amount-she will work with you, we are just simply trying to help the 61 plus bunnies here at CritterCafe Rescue(and all the other species too-We ar a NO KILL all species rescue and sancturay:)))

Connie is the most wonderful bunny loving gal ever!

Thank God for her help here as our doors might be shut already!

We have placed 1066 pets to date in the last 2 years-and 550 bunnies!

Please take a look at the toys if you have unrooted animals of any speices -TRUST me they all love them:)))

Latest posts

Back