christinebunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinebunnies

Reaction score
I would like to post pictures of Sullen and Landy but I dont koow how to do it. My son managed to do the one on the side but I would like to do some more to introduce Sullen and Landy-Thanks Everyone.

There is a Gallery you can post to but I haven't figured it out yet.

I have a Photobucket account. Free account, easy to open one up, upload vids and pics and paste to this site or other sites.

K

Tinypic.com is simple and you don't have to make an account. Just upload, choose message board for the size, then copy and paste the code here. Welcome :)

Yep, just choose a photo account, we use picasa...it's free too. Download your photos to that, then upload to the Gallery on RO then post from there.

Good luck!

So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back