Chris_Kewl's wife here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

star_tigress

Reaction score
Hello - my sister Krystalily suggested Iintroduce myself. :) I'm Chris_Kewl's wife and last time I petted abunny or two was at a local county fair last summer. My husband wasquite ga ga over them. ;) We weren't able to adopt any pets at thattime except fish due to former landlord's policy but since we recentlymoved to a townhouse, we now can adopt pets and my husband's veryinterested in having bunnies.

No children here except for the fish. :)

So here I am. :D

Hi and welcome! Its so great that you guys arethinking of adopting a bunny (or two!). I live in Michigan and Igaveyour hubbya link to the shelter where Ivolunteer, we have lots of great bunnies who need homes! Also, theBuckeye House Rabbit Society is a great place to look as well! Theyalways have loads of bunnies.

Again, welcome to RO! Let us know if you guys need any help with anything!

:helloand :welcome1to RO!!

It's great that you've decided toget a few rabbits, they makethe best pets!!:elephant: This forum will help youwith anyquestions you have, if you can't find an answer in the101section feel free to make a post about it and someone will happilyanswer for you:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Thanks! :D

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was out of town all weekend with Chris_Kewl volunteering our time to Special Olympics.

I can't wait to learn more about taking care of rabbits! It's going tobe an interesting experience after having only dogs, cats, horses,guinea pigs, fish, and birds while growing up.:wave:

Latest posts

Back