Chompers is acting like a maniac!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Remember how he wasn't even coming out of the cage for a little bit? Well, obviously he got over that.

His new thing lately is to get on top of the humidifyer. He hops up on top of the fan part and just sits there.

Also, he's been trying to hop on top of a box we have out for play, butit's been caving in because the (much heavier) cat jumped on it.

Obviously you're not worshipping him enough. Get down on your knees and praise him like a good bunny slave! :X

thats great, its always nice to see them happy. I was conserned when Chernish appeared to be sad for some time.

He's got a big puffy bunny butt. The cutest.

And yes, Anna, we were very concerned with him, glad to see he's feeling better now.

Happy bunnies are thecutest! Nepo does binkies and runs laps really fast and then jumps onthe couch no matter who is sitting on it:p.

P.S-Sometimes Nepo bumps into furniture for doing such furious binkies! :D

Funny you mention that, Valuran just discoveredthe other day that he can jump up onto the couch. Abby's been gettingup there, but he wouldn't jump up. He would stand on his hind legs withhis front paws on the couch though. Now he's up there all the time!

Sounds like Chompers has come into his own.

We all love him so much. That picture of him going for the calendar is so darned cute it can make me grind my teeth.

:)

-Carolyn

Stephanie wrote:
Funny you mention that, Valuran just discovered the otherday that he can jump up onto the couch. Abby's been getting up there,but he wouldn't jump up. He would stand on his hind legs with his frontpaws on the couch though. Now he's up there all the time!
I got so excited when I knew Nepo learnedto jump on the couch. :)I was surprised to know Nepopreferred the cold floor rather than the couch to strech on! DoesChompers jump on the couch?

He used to, but he used the couch to pee on, sohe's not allowed up there anymore. This couch is new (to us anyway) andit's higher than the past two couches Chompers was used to. He won'tjump on it and I don't encourage it.

Latest posts

Back