Chipped Tooth.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
So Silas has a chipped tooth. I have no idea how long it has been like this... He hates when I mess with his mouth and struggles really bad so it stresses him out.. so I don't mess with him a lot. Well I decided to look today and to my surprise found a chipped tooth. He doesn't appear to be in pain and he hasn't lost any weight, though I dunno when this happened. Here is a picture, though it is cropped and drawn over so you can see. The other one you couldn't really.

dca5bs.png

Anyways, should I be worried or concerned? Or should he be fine? Just want to make sure... <3 (His teeth look normal otherwise, I'm just a bad mouse-tracer XD) The tooth chip is a little more subtle than the tracing as well. But it's noticeable if you actually look.

Just keep an eye on it to make sure the teeth are still wearing properly. If they start to get long or misaligned, you may need to trim all of them even.

I wouldn't worry. Sparky used to break teeth off all the time for a while. I have no idea why, but it hasn't happened in years and she totally fine now. Just check them once every week or two.

Thank you both! I hope it never has to come to getting his teeth trimmed... He SERIOUSLY has a fit when I look into his mouth. And if I flip him on his back, he flips out too and I don't wanna risk injury for him. So... I'd be kinda screwed. o.e

Back