Chinny is messy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowena

Reaction score
Apparetly, Miss Chinny isnt liking the idea that I am putting grass hay in her cage now.....

Here is how her cage is normally:
clean_cage.jpg

And here is how it was this morning when I woke up.
the_mess.jpg

Now, its generally not as tidy as when first cleaned, but pretty close.Lately though, she has been destroying it and moving the litter box,pulling shavings out, ripping the newspaper lol Im gonna see ifCaitlyns g.pa will make her a bigger cage I think. I let her out everyday for most of the day in my spare room.

Joseph likes to make tunnels in his and itknocks his food over, Mary is verry tidy - I just thought it was 'causehe's a male;)!

Cindy

yea, this is all a new thing. I really think sheis ticked about that grass hay. I put the alfalfa up the same way andshe never pulls it out of the corner, she just eats it LOL

Virginia

The only thing mine don't move is the litterboxes....well the 2 in the nic cage...Oreo moves hers around when shethinks it needs cleaned....Corky generally leaves his alone...but hedoes have hay parties...and if he doesnt like the pellets..LOOKOUT..they are ALL over the room! :shock:

I can certainly relate to a messy bunny... who coincedentily happens to be a dutch!

Pez has a litter box in his cage and will take all the woody pet out ofthe box and put it in the only corner the box will not fitinto. That is where he does his business! I giveup... I surrender..PEZ you are the supreme being in this house!!

Susan

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
The only thing mine don't move is the litter boxes....wellthe 2 in the nic cage...Oreo moves hers around when she thinks it needscleaned....Corky generally leaves his alone...but he does have hayparties...and if he doesnt like the pellets..LOOK OUT..they are ALLover the room! :shock:

I wish mine wouldn't move their litterboxes. I had to fashion their NIC pens so that they wouldn't be able to do that, lol.

d00472bc.jpg

I had to arrange it so that there's like a doorway to get to thelitterbox...if I don't have it like this, the litterboxes get pushedaround the pens, but meanwhile, they still do their business where itSHOULD be. :X:plol.

Rachet and Plank did that with their litterboxso I got a bigger one and wedged a fake bunny in front so that theycan't move it. Works like a charm. LOL

Back