Chin nethie litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
We have our first chinchilla nethie litter. These are from Miffy. I would not be surprised if we have 3 girls lol she seems to always give me girls and if 2 are girlies they will be going down to Yorkshire tolive with Jazzy (Jazzywoo's daughter)

They sure are showing their personalities already the big one is very placid and one of the smaller ones is a total explorer will not stay still lol. They are 9 days old in these pics so hopefully will start opening eyes tomorrow!

Never to young to give butt!!

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

They are adorable! Lovely color! Is that one in the middle (third photo)much bigger than the others? SO CUTE! You'll be lucky to get girls!

They look like their eyes will open any minute! Congratulations!

Thankyou:Dyes the middle one is very calm and quite a bit bigger The mum is a BUD so there is a chance that one might be or just greedy :p

I am thinking tomorrow for the eyes

OMG - I just LOVE chin colored rabbits....(I love squirrel colored ones too - the dilute of chin here in the states).

So .... do you have a favorite yet?

YAY, I've been waiting for new litters pictures of your Nethies! I love looking at pictures as they grow, it's so fascinating :biggrin2:

And chinchilla is on my list of favorite colors. Along with smoke pearl marten, siamese smoke pearl, sable point, blue, chocolate, lilac, chocolate-otter, lilac-otter, squirrel, opal, lynx, orange, fawn, himalayan...okay I guess I love pretty much all of the bunny colors! :hearts

Peg: so i can add chins to nethies u like :pI can't wait till I get a squirrel popping through you will know the day that happens cause i will take over the fourm with its pics :pThere is one that is a real explorer doesn't stay still for a minute when I popped them back in the nest it popped its head back out and was trying to eat Miffy's grass so I know its gonna be fun to have around for a while. I also love the bigger one ahhh who am i kiddin they are all just gorgeous :biggrin2:

Robin: lol you are getting as bad as me for colours :Dthough I have really fallen for the chins. They are so cute and I love watching their colours coming through at the moment the latest development is they have all got their little gray stripe under their chin its very sweet

awww! I LOVE the chin nethies, that was the other bun i was thinking about when we got Jamie-a female nethie, and i'd seen pics of the chins, and i know i just loved them and that if i got a nethie.............hehe:biggrin2:! maybe in five or eight years i'll be able to get another:?. right now we've got all the pets we can handle, and if we get another, i REALLY hope it's a dog(never had a dog...........:X)!

very cute, but ya know now i know you've got baby chin nethies, which means i'm going to need lots of picys:biggrin2:!

CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?!

Chin nethies are so beautiful, I love them.

They are doign great Ladybug they opened their eyes yesterday aand we are gonna get thme out for a photo shoot tonight so I will post pics tomorrow night

So the babies are 2 weeks old today and doing very well all eyes are open and they are plodding around the hutch much to Miffy's dismay :panother week or 2 and they will be going into a nursery pen

DSC01637.jpg

DSC01635.jpg

this one wants to show u how big it is lol

DSC01623.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

OMG - Polly - they are SOOO precious.

Yeah - NDs are not my favorite breed - but I think I'd be a sucker for a chinchilla colored ND...just like I am for my silver martin (marten?) ND BUB (big ugly buck).

I just wanna fly across the ocean and steal them from you.....

Good thing I'm too broke for the ticket...

:stikpokepokey, pokey! hows my little baby doing (nobody tell mom i said that and maybe she won't notice the new baby on the back porch:lookaround:innocent!)?

thanks guys :Dlol Ladybug I won't tel yoru mum if you won't!! I posted some pics in my blog as they came out for a play the other night but here are a couple to keep you going

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01650.jpg

Hope taht will keep you going for a while they are 3 weeks this friday coming so then I will let them out to play and get some more pics for you all

and thanks wabbitmum :D

Latest posts

Back