Chex update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
her name is now ginger and her owners love her! There other bunny, Mr.bun, also loves her. they now share a "condo" and ginger(Chex) even groomed him,lol. She is a hog when it comes to food. I did warn them :D She is also becoming very comfortable in her new surroundings and will sit on her owners lap. I got to see pics and she does look very happy. They are also litter box training her and she is doing well. Of course she has a few okay many accidents but they expect that. I am so happy this home is working out. I would have kept her if i could, I wish I could have. I know she is happier in that home though.

Sometimes the biggest act of love is letting go when you need to. It will hurt for awhile, but take comfort in the fact that she is happy. Tell the people who have her to put some hay in her litter box, she will be more than willing to go there more often. Just change the hay every other day at the longest and her litter box every couple of days too.

Back